1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

do these channels clear for anyone on euro sub

Discussion in 'Satellite - Motorised - Euro - Multi-LNB' started by fozzer, Jan 4, 2019.

1. fozzer

fozzer Registered

hi does does diema sport 1 and 2 clear for anyone on 16e or 39e. also does any one get the Digi sports that show the 3 0clock football on 0.8w. thanks

2. kegnkiwi

kegnkiwi Registered

Hi mate,

in my channel list i have a couple of digi sport on 0.8w and yes one version of them do clear the hd version do not though. The one that is clearing is caid 1802. struggling with the dieama sport channels though.

3. gilvey

gilvey Registered

Diema sport 1,2 clear on 39e but not on 16e for me
    Digi sport 1,2, 3,4 all clear on 0.8w sd and hd

4. fozzer

fozzer Registered

Hi do the digi sports you get does one of them cover a 3pm epl on saturday

5. spencer33

spencer33 Registered

Male
    Do Diema channels on 39 east have english commentary on their games?

6. gilvey

gilvey Registered

Not As far as I know. You can always sync the games up to live commentary from radio sources if you're stuck