Does Tivo Box initilaiastion Stop Zgemma H2H from Working?

Currently have Zgemma H2H working fine on ATV6.1 and Whooshbuild on Hub3 200mbs I had a offer from Vermin that if i added TV to my package would reduce bill by £3 to £50 from £53 .
The new Tivo box arrived i set it up but did not make the call for vermin to Initialise box. during the setup box the Tivo box did a couple of Software updates. I decided to switch back to my Zgemma setup to watch the footy.
Here the problems starts It wouldnt get any other channels apart from Free to Air. Did a rescan and bouquets reload, reset router still no joy. Signal at 73% but no pic. Tested network all ok 5 green ticks.
Went to bed really sad :( Woke up this Morning and its all working fine :) on the Zgemma box.
Now the question i have is if i go through with the Tivo box registration or Instillation takes 15mins vermin rep said will that do something to the line to stop Zgemma working?

Sorry if it sounds confusing . Essentially if i intialise the TIVO box will it stop Zgemma from working.

Im not aware of a Tivo stopping anything, its possible updates reset things in the router, its been a while since I last looked at a household that has a Tivo box but I think I had to change DNS settings to googles 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4 (posts on the forum show how to do this).

Last edited:
Im not aware of a Tivo stopping anything, its possible updates reset things in the router, its been a while since I last looked at a household that has a Tivo box but I think I had to change DNS settings to googles 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4 (posts on the forum show how to do this).
Thanks for your help I'm tempted to leave it. If its not broken why fix it :)

Back