1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Download from VOD?

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by holidayinn, Dec 7, 2018.

1. holidayinn

holidayinn Registered

Hi, might not be possible, but does anyone know how to download VOD from an iptv subscription? A particular app or player that may have this function? Streaming is no good for my commute...Thanks!

2. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
    Iptv smarters pro allows recording so that may work.

holidayinn likes this.
  3. holidayinn

holidayinn Registered

Thanks but that might mean having to record the film as it plays, was hoping for a solution where it would just download in the background...

4. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

Ahy not just get a subscription for your phone then you could watch whatever you want on your way to work ect

holidayinn likes this.
  5. holidayinn

holidayinn Registered

Thanks, I do have a sub on my phone, however the connectivity is poor on my commute.

6. pupuqiop

pupuqiop Forum Supporter

If you put an app called utorrent on your phone you can download films directly to your phone storage from torrent sharing sites. If you Google 'pirate bay mirror sites' it'll give you a good few options

holidayinn likes this.
  7. gravehead

gravehead TK Veteran

{stonemason
    Don't use mirror sites, they are caked in adverts and potential viruses.
    Get a VPN, set it to Sweden and use official pirate bay site.

holidayinn, Scufferoo and pupuqiop like this.
  8. bandylegs

bandylegs Registered

MyIPTV Windows app from the Microsoft Store is what you are looking for. Great for IPTV on your PC and you can download VOD content.

HTML:
    [ Only registered users can see the bbcode. Click Here To Register... ]

holidayinn likes this.
  9. holidayinn

holidayinn Registered

Thanks all! Doesn't seem like an easy android solution, VOD on IPTV is "always a bonus" anyway I guess!

Might try an apk similar to terrarium with RD or do something else on the commute!