dreambox + sky dish

afc4life

hello all firstly im wet behind the ears with this tech stuff but am totally in awe by it all.anyway im thiinking of buying a dreambox to use as a second box i have sky at the moment which i pay for but those thieving sods want to charge me for a second box my question is can i setup the dreambox to my existing sky dish and what can i expect to recieve if this is possible,ive seen some tutorials but they kinda go straight over my head any advice would be most kind many thanks in advance.sorry if this has been posted before

Yes, you can use your dreambox in place of your sky box. You will need to enter the sky box's box key in your cccam cfg file to open premium channels. The dreambox can also share your sky card to other receivers (not your offical box though) in your house and to family and friends if you wish.

Yes, you can use your dreambox in place of your sky box. You will need to enter the sky box's box key in your cccam cfg file to open premium channels. The dreambox can also share your sky card to other receivers (not your offical box though) in your house and to family and friends if you wish.

thanks for reply im hopeing to get a dm 500s for starters to see how i get on what leads would i need and anything else to get up and running cheers

All the leads should come in the box, all you'll need is an ethernet cable to connect to your router or modem.
Ask your supplier what image comes on it, you can put an image of your choice on via web browser.
You can download a variety of cams direct from the box to use cs lines and share your card.

Not sure on the rules about explaining how to share the card, but you can pm me if you need any advise.

Back