driver software

rockford

Hello, I reciently reinstalled windows vista 32 bit, the driver for my usb q-waves device is missing, so is the disc that came with it 5yrs ago. Their website cant be found, and I'm stuck! Can anyone point me in the right direction to get the driver software for this device? Kind regards.

Why did you install Vista rather then one of the newer Windows which may already have driver built in and are far better?

Send me via private message the details of the part I will take a look for you need the model number and name.

what exactly is the model of this device?if you can,upgrade to at least windows 7.it will,if they are at all available,find and install drivers for your hardware.if it doesnt,that device is no longer supported by windows.like my $150 webcam.lol.as well you can upgrade from win7 to 10 for free,and windows 10 has a pretty good library of drivers as well.

Hello there! All sorted bought new Q-waves on ebay £40.. don't use it a lot but very handy to have for display purposes.. Thanks.

Back