Dsayers custommix importer (sat and cable mixer) No longer supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi just been reading this thread, have a couple of questions

Would I need both a sly and vm line for this to work? I currently only have a vm line
I only want to move the fta channels ie bbc1, itv1,2,3,4, e4, 5star, spike etc to my vm bouquet to stop the glitching. Is that possible with your plugin?

Regards

Last edited:
Sky FTA into Virgin media UK custommix imports all Sky FTA channels into virgin media lineup. You could fetch file then turn auto fetch to no then edit your self.

After fetching file ftp usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom. Open the cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.xml with a compatible text editor ie notepad ++ then delete the lines you don't want to import.

What channels? bare in mind I only add channels no longer working on Sky.

If you're wanting a full conversion i.e. not using Sky cs then maybe best doing your own version, if that's what you want to do start a new thread and I'll try to help you with it.
Im a big fan of your custom mix, however what siilver said in post 192, this is exactly what I want to do. I no longer have a sly cs line as its not worth it. I have an active vermin cs line, and the way I'd like my bouquets is all numbered and ordered as sly, making use of fta sat channels as much as possible, and the pay sly channels replaced with the vermin equivalent.

I edited my bouquets to be exactly the way I described about a month back, and I disabled the daily abm scan, and I was really happy with my channel line-up for a few weeks as it was identical to sly, but then itv2hd, itv3hd, itv4hd, and a few more all stopped working due to vermin frequency changes and also due to my abm being version 2.9. IVe upgraded my abm to 3.0 now, and rescanned, but now im back to square one lol.

whats the best way to achieve a custom mix where fta sat channels are used, and the pay sly channels replaced with the vermin equivalent.......with daily abm scans included?

You would need to ftp usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and edit the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml

You can see how I've added virgin channels just add more inserts.

You would need to ftp usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and edit the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml

You can see how I've added virgin channels just add more inserts.
im struggling to do this with notepad as the writing is all over the place. any good program to do the editing?

Sky FTA into Virgin media UK line up custommix updated for Virgin re shuffle https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/News/New-Channel-Line-up/ba-p/3775403

If you notice any issues please report with channel names and numbers

In ABM CustomMix Importer fetch file and rescan ABM.

This is for Cable and Sky FTA CustomMix only

P.S can mods re open my Sky FTA into Virgin media UK line up custommix thread as its confusing discussing both files in the same thread http://www.techkings.org/threads/cable-and-freesat-custommix.127082/ Thanks

Last edited:
Hi I'm running the plugin on 2 boxes. Both Zgemma h5.2tc.

First box is completing fine however the second box has this error after the morning scan is completed:

CANNOT GET THE NIM

Then lots of channels are greyed out in their bouquets with a black screen when I switch to the channel. If I reboot the box everything is fine. This happens every morning.

That's makes sense. I'm streaming to a 3rd box in the little ones room using client mode. She never has the box on so I didn't give it a thought. Anyway of getting round this without having to disable the custommix plugin from box 2?

Is sky sports mix hd meant to be on channel number 121 for sky? It’s currently on this channel number of the custom mix importer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back