Dsayers custommix importer (sat and cable mixer) No longer supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had that problem as well. I've got correct names (I didn't before but I did as you said further up) and I'm getting Angry Birds on SS Arena HD and Location, Location, Location on SS Football HD.

SS Mix HD seems to have vanished as well or is that just me?

It shouldn't be Sky Arts HD has moved to 122 can you go in Dsayers Custommix and press yellow to fetch file and re run abm also after doing abm press TV button to refresh channel listings.

This is all my swaps I did last night
Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/AutoBouquetsMaker/commit/74541f24b4735e0eab0b30b33ba3b369680cba02

121 & 122 are correct for me :(y):

I've just installed epg refresh do the settings need changing because it doesn't seem to find any epg?

121 & 122 are correct for me :(y):

I've just installed epg refresh do the settings need changing because it doesn't seem to find any epg?

Yes you need to tell it to zap to vm preview channel.

You dont really need epg refresh you can just use an auto timer to zap to vm preview every morning.

I cant relay help with epg issues on here maybe start a new thread but to test delete epg via epg menu then put your box on vm preview for about 5 minuets and virgin epg data should fill up

OK i'll keep messing cheers for your help :) I put it on the vm previews channel & the epg has populated correctly for the sports channels, but nothing much else has any epg lol another bottle of beer might help.

I deleted the epg again then did a scan & now it's a mix of both lol just noticed
7DU0fI0.png

Last edited:
the follow channels are no longer working on sat (but are availble via virmin)
The sly channel numbers and names as follows:
780 - b4u movies
781 - b4u music
782 - sony tv asia
783 - star life ok
784 - star plus
788 - zee tv
789 - zing
790 - zee cinema (working, think it may have been swapped already)
798 - sony max
809 - star gold
829 - colors (may still be working, but not on my box using sat tuner)
831 - rishtey (works intermittently on the box, using sat tuner)

Thanks in advance

All this hassle for the mother :|

Last edited:
I have had a quick look most of those channels are working on sat. Only one I've noticed is sony tv hd not working there is a few not showing on channel listings I'll have a proper look over the week.

Noticed ITV HD channel not being swapped from sky channels also sports mix HD randomly appears in HD bouquets

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Noticed ITV HD channel not being swapped from sky channels also sports mix HD randomly appears in HD bouquets

Itv channels don't need swapping with cable. Update config files then run abm scan. Sky sports mix is now on 121

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I run sky and cable, but didn't realise ITV2 hd need sub on sat. Only noticed when I tried watching family guy lol

the follow channels are no longer working on sat (but are availble via virmin)
The sly channel numbers and names as follows:
780 - b4u movies
781 - b4u music
782 - sony tv asia
783 - star life ok
784 - star plus
788 - zee tv
789 - zing
790 - zee cinema (working, think it may have been swapped already)
798 - sony max
809 - star gold
829 - colors (may still be working, but not on my box using sat tuner)
831 - rishtey (works intermittently on the box, using sat tuner)

Thanks in advance

All this hassle for the mother :|

Some of those channel numbers are wrong ie colors is on 786, 831 is Ahlubayt TV. I have made some amendments to some ie they was showing HD version when they should have swapped for sd so use Dsayers fetch file then re-scan abm recent commits can be found here https://github.com/davesayers2014/A...uetsMaker/custom/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml

sorry about that, my bad.

I've tried and zing and zee cinema work.
The others dont seem to for some reason?

Thanks for your efforts though.

Is rishtey intermittent for everyone? Seems to be the only channel on my box that freezes every 5/20 seconds. Thought it might be my provider.. &tv Hd has begun to do that now aswell...

Is rishtey intermittent for everyone? Seems to be the only channel on my box that freezes every 5/20 seconds. Thought it might be my provider.. &tv Hd has begun to do that now aswell...

For sat, it doesnt really work me for anymore, even though its FTA. For cable, its working fine (but i have to manually go onto the bouqet section to view it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back