Dsayers custommix importer (sat and cable mixer) No longer supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok for the ITV issues change Sky Uk your area HD with Sky UK channel swap to no then Virgin UK swap yes or no depending if you want Virgin HD first or Sky SD first. Ill have a look at the other channels
Itv channel were fine before, its on area custom at the min so shall i change to area sd

Ok done a few changes, so hopefully sorted, use Sky UK your area HD as the swaps seem to be messing it up.

Just a few things to note if you have Virgin channel swap yes you will get the cable HD versions first the Sat SD versions second. S4C HD/SD will vary 166 and 555.

Ok done a few changes, so hopefully sorted, use Sky UK your area HD as the swaps seem to be messing it up.

Just a few things to note if you have Virgin channel swap yes you will get the cable HD versions first the Sat SD versions second. S4C HD/SD will vary 166 and 555.
Yes that has fixed it.

Dsayers could you check motorsport.tv changed please, as still showing as cable feed on mine
Sorry I haven't checked yet but was fine yesterday, Ill check as soon as I can

Edit, I think ive sorted it fetch file then rescan ABM let me know if it works, Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

I've just installed the plugin through the systemplugins download option, with the latest version of VIX. I have set the importer to fetch the latest files. I have checked that the files exist:

\\nnnnnnn\root\usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\ABMCustomMixImporter\mixes\dsayers_skyuk_fta_into_vmuk.xml

Before scanning I followed the instructions in the original post BUT I don't see dsayers_skyuk_fta_into_vmuk.xml in "Providers", only Sky UK and Virgin. When I run the scan I get all of the Sky Channels and no swap.

Any help would be appreciated.

JMN

Hi,

I've just installed the plugin through the systemplugins download option, with the latest version of VIX. I have set the importer to fetch the latest files. I have checked that the files exist:

\\nnnnnnn\root\usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\ABMCustomMixImporter\mixes\dsayers_skyuk_fta_into_vmuk.xml

Before scanning I followed the instructions in the original post BUT I don't see dsayers_skyuk_fta_into_vmuk.xml in "Providers", only Sky UK and Virgin. When I run the scan I get all of the Sky Channels and no swap.

Any help would be appreciated.

JMN
With sky FTA into Virgin UK

Set ABM providers:

Menu, setup, service searching, AutoBouquetsMaker, providers

Sky UK yes
Sky UK your area HD
no need to generate bouquets.

Virgin UK yes
Virgin UK your net Id
the rest is upto you

Once done press green to save then check providers order and check Virgin UK is on top press green to save then start scan.

Double check virgin uk is on top in providers order.

Reactions: JMN
I had this set up on WB6, just got round to installing WB7 & once i install the plugin & reboot the options for it don't appear doesn't show in the menu at all, so i'm off to a bad start already lol

I had this set up on WB6, just got round to installing WB7 & once i install the plugin & reboot the options for it don't appear doesn't show in the menu at all, so i'm off to a bad start already lol
It's called ABM CustomMix Importer now. Still should be able to download it from feeds, system plugins.

Then you should find it in service searching

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hi Dsayers,

Yes both SKY UK and Virgin UK have area HD and swap to Yes set.

Thanks

JMN
It should be fine E4 HD on cable is set for 136 and SD on 202. That's if using the Virgin UK channels into sky UK CustomMix.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back