DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Create a folder called images and put the zgemma folder in that folder
it wont let me

I have unzipped the update - i have 'zgemma' folder, inside that is 'h3' folder etc. In filezilla media/hdd i have tried to open a file called images (this saves as a text file) it will not let me paste the zgemma into there

it wont let me

I have unzipped the update - i have 'zgemma' folder, inside that is 'h3' folder etc. In filezilla media/hdd i have tried to open a file called images (this saves as a text file) it will not let me paste the zgemma into there

You dont create a file you need to create a folder

but if i create a folder it is a notepad file and it will not allow me to save zgemma file in there. What am i missing here

You dont create a notepad, it sounds like you are choosing create file not folder. in HDD location right click then you should see new and choose folder not file

You dont create a notepad, it sounds like you are choosing create file not folder. in HDD location right click then you should see new and choose folder not file
..right it asks if i want to create a new file or a new directory - either way i cannot paste into them

..right it asks if i want to create a new file or a new directory - either way i cannot paste into them

Try new Directory it should create a folder then drag the zgemma folder in there.

I use Windows file explorer to connect to box not filezilla. Goto file xplorer then network and you should see your box go into zgemm h2h and HDD and right click new and choose folder and name it images then you should be able to put the zgemma folder in there. TBH you could have flashed via usb by now lol

Hi dsayers got little problem with your latest version in usage and gui I click on customize and it crashes says sorry we encounted a problem blue screen and reboots any idea's
also carn't see LED display setup thanks in advance build spot on once again cheers.

Ok fixed crash goto plugins green to download plugins then extensions and choose atv6edits and reboot box. Clock setup has been missing for a while.

I'll upload new image with customise fixed but no need if you install atv6edits

20/11/2017
Image updated to fix small bug. Users that have already flashed on 19/11/2017 can just goto plugins green to download plugins then extensions and choose atv6edits and reboot box.

Dsayers I’m just wondering iam using your new build which is great just wondering i know the build swaps the virmin hd channels with the sly ones but In music list i got all the sly channels but they don’t show and have to go into the red button all channels to find them is there a way I can get all of them in the normal music list

Dsayers I’m just wondering iam using your new build which is great just wondering i know the build swaps the virmin hd channels with the sly ones but In music list i got all the sly channels but they don’t show and have to go into the red button all channels to find them is there a way I can get all of them in the normal music list
I only swap or add channels that are no longer working with a sky line. If I have missed any let me know the channel names and numbers for both sky and virgin if possible.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hey Dsayers, your image runs a million times smoother than WooshBuild does on my H2H. Quick question though, I've disabled the sky channels and only using virgin ones. Is it possible to have the EPG button take you straight into the EPG, rather than showing me the list of bouquets?

Hey Dsayers, your image runs a million times smoother than WooshBuild does on my H2H. Quick question though, I've disabled the sky channels and only using virgin ones. Is it possible to have the EPG button take you straight into the EPG, rather than showing me the list of bouquets?

On EPG press menu and change show bouquets on launch to no

Try new Directory it should create a folder then drag the zgemma folder in there.

I use Windows file explorer to connect to box not filezilla. Goto file xplorer then network and you should see your box go into zgemm h2h and HDD and right click new and choose folder and name it images then you should be able to put the zgemma folder in there. TBH you could have flashed via usb by now lol
Flashing is a pain lol

Thanks for the fix Super Sloth, its much appreciated.

One more thing. Ive downloaded the plugin for the picons, which has installed all ok, but ive re-booted and epg refreshed yet ive got no picons

Flashing is a pain lol

Thanks for the fix Super Sloth, its much appreciated.

One more thing. Ive downloaded the plugin for the picons, which has installed all ok, but ive re-booted and epg refreshed yet ive got no picons
Have you ran the plugin after installing? It should go through the process

Have you ran the plugin after installing? It should go through the process

I might be a woman, but i do try ... lol

yes downloaded and run the updater - said downloading picons, about 3 mins it said execution successful. Rebooted box.
Ive been into menu, setup, epg, graphical info bar - set it to show picons and service name, same with graphical epg, but nowt

I might be a woman, but i do try ... lol

yes downloaded and run the updater - said downloading picons, about 3 mins it said execution successful. Rebooted box.
Ive been into menu, setup, epg, graphical info bar - set it to show picons and service name, same with graphical epg, but nowt
Ok I'll have to have a look tomorrow morning. Can you goto media/hdd and see if you can see picon folder in there? It should have all the picons in the picon folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back