DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dsayer - ive come across a channel which still has no audio 'BT Sport 3 HD'. As of yet i assume this is the only one. Its the same on both of my boxes

Edit
No worries, just checked on VM Community forum and genuine VM customers have it too

From Virgin
We are currently seeing a few customers saying that they are experiencing sound issues on BT Sports 3 HD.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and we are investigating this fault.

Whilst we work on this, to hear the commentary please tune to the SD version on channel 533

Community Moderators

Last edited:
Dsayer - ive come across a channel which still has no audio 'BT Sport 3 HD'. As of yet i assume this is the only one. Its the same on both of my boxes
Seen a few posting around the forum I'm not in front of my box to check but maybe an issue on bt sports broadcasting end.

I'll check tomorrow morning but if it's the same there isn't much I csn due as the other posts I've seen are using different images

Last edited:
ive spent nearly 2 days looking at this.

flashed 1 box restoring settings - load up image shows april 2017, all picons present, audio fixed.

flashed 2nd box from scratch - load up image shows 19.11.2017, picons are not showing, audio fixed. Epg and graphical set to show picons and service name.
In plugins downloaded zeggy picon updater 2.1, reboot. Go into plugin downloading picons, execution successful. Reboot box - no picons.

media/hdd set up

Ok fixed crash goto plugins green to download plugins then extensions and choose atv6edits and reboot box. Clock setup has been missing for a while.

I'll upload new image with customise fixed but no need if you install atv6edits
Nice one dsayers thanks for that quick fixes sorted everything running sweet back to how it should be your very responsive cheers

Last edited:
How does the 14 day vm epg work with crossepg? As havent updated ur image in a while and back then it was still via epgrefresh on vm previews.

Hi dsayers any ideas why the pictures don't come up on main menu eg top pick,in my shows etc worked ok when first flashed thanks

Hi dsayers any ideas why the pictures don't come up on main menu eg top pick,in my shows etc worked ok when first flashed thanks

They should do for vskin. Sometimes you may get one missing as it sometimes fails to scrape the sites. You can test it manually by pressing red button, plugins, job manager run scrape first then pick.

They should do for vskin. Sometimes you may get one missing as it sometimes fails to scrape the sites. You can test it manually by pressing red button, plugins, job manager run scrape first then pick.
Will give it a go later and will let you no how I get on thx

Hi Dsayers

On quite a few movie channels I cannot seem to turn the audio description off any ideas ? when I press audio there is only one option stating NAR on the end ?

Hi Dsayers

On quite a few movie channels I cannot seem to turn the audio description off any ideas ? when I press audio there is only one option stating NAR on the end ?
Have you flashed latest backup? It should fix the nar issues.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

admittedly it's still on a build from April - is this 6.2 latest version ? will I have to reset all custom settings like ip add / channels etc ?

I also have a xtream plugin running will I need to get supplier to reactivate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back