DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
V2.5
06/04/2018

Image updated yesterday, just general updates to AutoBouquetsMaker and ABM CustomMix Importer without sports HD channels plus a new ZeggyhelpScripts available via main menu to download latest backup and run various scripts.

To download via box current users can goto plugins green to download plugins then extensions and choose ZeggyhelpScripts reboot box.

Press menu, ZeggyhelpScripts and choose Dragon_Zgemma_H2H_Image. This downloads backup to HDD/images

From Full screen press Blue Button, Software Manager, Flash Online then blue for local you should see Zeggy-Help-latest.zip highlight it and press green to flash, Image should now go through the flashing process then you should be able to follow the rest of the guide to setup.

This is currently in latest image so any more backupswill be available via ZeggyHelpScripts on main menu

V2.5
06/04/2018

Image updated yesterday, just general updates to AutoBouquetsMaker and ABM CustomMix Importer without sports HD channels plus a new ZeggyhelpScripts available via main menu to download latest backup and run various scripts.

To download via box current users can goto plugins green to download plugins then extensions and choose ZeggyhelpScripts reboot box.

Press menu, ZeggyhelpScripts and choose Dragon_Zgemma_H2H_Image. This downloads backup to HDD/images

From Full screen press Blue Button, Software Manager, Flash Online then blue for local you should see Zeggy-Help-latest.zip highlight it and press green to flash, Image should now go through the flashing process then you should be able to follow the rest of the guide to setup.

This is currently in latest image so any more backupswill be available via ZeggyHelpScripts on main menu

Cool I'm going to give it a try this evening :) Thanks dude! still loving this image as the best and love that I can just update it without complete reflashing off a USB! Thanks again for your hard work!

Hi dave
Does this backup by box let us keep our personal settings or do they go back to default thanks :(y):

Just updated the plugin once you download the backup you can press yellow to flash image and you should see Zeggy-Help-dragon-latest.zip high lite it then press green to flash.

ZeggyScripts.jpg

Flash On the Fly.jpg

Since the reflash, I don't seem to be getting the listings in the epg on what programmes are on. If I've been watching that channel I get about 2 hours worth. I've done all as per the instructions on the 1st page.

Since the reflash, I don't seem to be getting the listings in the epg on what programmes are on. If I've been watching that channel I get about 2 hours worth. I've done all as per the instructions on the 1st page.
Can you try menu, setup, EPG, settings see if Enable Virgin EPG is yes.

i still get all the channels to show under bouquet....

esp international...so i have no b4u movies, sony etc

they only show in ALL CHANNELS, is there a way of it automating under the bouquet...

the problem i think is there are channels i want which are free on sky uk, but when i configure the settings - it adds these, but doesn't add the indian stuff across

my settings are as follows; (i have played with the settings several times) as it stands - they are like this

ABM CUSTOMMIX IMPORTER

DSAYERS - SKYUK FREE T AIR INTO VIRGIN MEDIA UK

PROVIDERS ORDERS

SAT
CABLE-UK VIRGIN

PROVIDERS

SKY uk

FTA ONLY - YES
GENERATE MAIN BOUQUET - YES (ALL CHANNELS)

generate section bouquet - yes
hd bouqet - no
swap channels - no

virgin uk

generate main bouqet - no
section bouquet - yes
hd bouqet - no
fta bouquet - no
fta hd bouqet - no
swap channels - yes

If using Sky FTA into Virgin UK try virgin uk on top in providers order and rescan ABM. Then check international 801 onwards.

Just a heads up to users using CustomMix Importer, Sky UK are doing a major reshuffle to there line up on the first of May with documentary channels going into entertainment, there are also changing the HD and SD line up and a +1 bouquet.

I think I've covered most of the changes but I won't know till they do the updates, I work nights so this may take a few days to fix any issues but feel free to report issues and I'll try to correct as soon as possible.

If using Sky FTA into Virgin UK try virgin uk on top in providers order and rescan ABM. Then check international 801 onwards.

will check thanks

also if i manually add the channels to the bouqet, is there a way of keeping it there? so when it does its daily update, the channels don't dissapear, so shall i turn off the updates...

whats the best to access favourites, as that might be another option for me to move channels to a favourite bouquet which doesnt delete?

thanks

ps: will try your method

will check thanks

also if i manually add the channels to the bouqet, is there a way of keeping it there? so when it does its daily update, the channels don't dissapear, so shall i turn off the updates...

whats the best to access favourites, as that might be another option for me to move channels to a favourite bouquet which doesnt delete?

thanks

ps: will try your method
If you want to move channels probably best to disable ABM updates.

You can add to favourites bouquet if you want then still be able to do ABM scans. Press TV button goto the bouquet highlight the channel and press menu, choose add service to bouquet scroll down and add to Favourites.

Just a heads up to users using CustomMix Importer, Sky UK are doing a major reshuffle to there line up on the first of May with documentary channels going into entertainment, there are also changing the HD and SD line up and a +1 bouquet.

I think I've covered most of the changes but I won't know till they do the updates, I work nights so this may take a few days to fix any issues but feel free to report issues and I'll try to correct as soon as possible.
Hi Dsayers, from the entertainment bouquet I am missing the HD channels for BBC2, ITV, CH4 and CH5. Is this something you are aware off?

For now in AutoBouquetsMaker, providers, Sky UK change channel swap to no so SD is first till ABM have a work around.

For users using ABM CustomMix Importer users with Sky UK Free to air channels fetch file I've temporarily removed sat BBC1 HD to Channel 4 HD swaps till I can find a work around for regional issues.

Any idea whats happened to Racing UK (was on 432), its gone completely and searched through everything I can think of to no avail :(

Any idea whats happened to Racing UK (was on 432), its gone completely and searched through everything I can think of to no avail :(
Are you using CustomMix method? If you are goto ABM CustomMix Importer and fetch file. Racing UK HD has moved to 426 and BT Sport ESPN HD moved to 423

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back