DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you using CustomMix method? If you are goto ABM CustomMix Importer and fetch file. Racing UK HD has moved to 426 and BT Sport ESPN HD moved to 423

thank you
Just in case anyone else is stuck, once you fetch file do this (from the other thread)

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquetmaker
Start scan

Just to save anyone searching for instructions :)

thank you
Just in case anyone else is stuck, once you fetch file do this (from the other thread)

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquetmaker
Start scan

Just to save anyone searching for instructions :)

Thanks glad its sorted. For users that are not using custommix ive reported the issue to AutoBouquetsMaker so once they fix goto Auto bouquets maker and update config files and rescan ABM.

Last edited:
AutoBouquetsMaker have updated config files for 1 to 4 HD swaps on Sat. Update config files and rescan ABM.

For cable CustomMix I still can't add 1 to 4 HD on Sat due to some regions using different numbers.

Hi @dsayers2014 2014 - On the International Bouquet - Can you add ZeeTV (885) to replace ZeeTV HD (709) which currently is sitting in the Secondary Channel group?

The rest all look fine.

Also can you add the Sky working versions of BT Sports Channels back into the Sports Bouquet as it was like before with both the HD and SD versions available?

My setup is as follows:
ABM Custom Mix: Dsayers: Sky UK free to air channels into VM UK
Providers: SKY UK area: North West Yorkshire HD
Channel Swap: YES
Config files are upto date.

Thanks.

Hi @dsayers2014 2014 - On the International Bouquet - Can you add ZeeTV (885) to replace ZeeTV HD (709) which currently is sitting in the Secondary Channel group?

The rest all look fine.

Also can you add the Sky working versions of BT Sports Channels back into the Sports Bouquet as it was like before with both the HD and SD versions available?

My setup is as follows:
ABM Custom Mix: Dsayers: Sky UK free to air channels into VM UK
Providers: SKY UK area: North West Yorkshire HD
Channel Swap: YES
Config files are upto date.

Thanks.
Sky UK free to air channels into Virgin UK is for virgin media lineup up so 709 would be the kids bouquet.

What are you using on top Sky UK or Virgin media UK?

Last edited:
Ok so i've changed it to VM UK channels into Sky UK and ran the scan again but same result?

FYI - Providers order is SKY UK on top
Ok I'll have a look. So Zee TV HD doesn't work on Sat?

For BT Sports not really as that is how sky uk has it.

Edit I can see due to me forcing BT Sport HD channels there is no SD sat equivalents so what versions are working on sat? ie BT Sports 1, 2, 3 and espn

I’ve fetched file and done a rescan. Still showing the same?

Just checking but I diffidently added it.
Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/CustomMix_Files/commit/8619d0b179d022eff446126857edddfad9926365#diff-55e71fc170367592f305aaa5fce6b364

After re scanning press TV button to refresh listings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back