DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fetched file>New Scan>Press TV to refresh but not changed.

Deleted Bouquets also.

Where can I check if its actually using the updated XML on the box?
usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\AutoBouquetsMaker\custom have open the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml it should be dated
Code:
<!-- DATE 20180508 -->

You said a few post up it was set to Sky Free to air into Virgin UK, did you press green to save setup when changing to Virgin UK into Sky UK? If not it maybe importing Cable CustomMix.

Link to file
Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/CustomMix_Files/blob/master/Standard/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml

Last edited:
usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\AutoBouquetsMaker\custom have open the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml it should be dated
Code:
<!-- DATE 20180508 -->

You said a few post up it was set to Sky Free to air into Virgin UK, did you press green to save setup when changing to Virgin UK into Sky UK? If not it maybe importing Cable CustomMix.

Link to file
Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/CustomMix_Files/blob/master/Standard/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml

Reviewed existing XML in location provided and it was dated <!-- DATE 20180503 -->

Strange thing is that when saving ABM CustomMix it says 'File Fetched and Save OK' ?

I've copy and pasted the content from GitHub dated 20180508 and ran the scan which has sorted it.

Thanks for sorting this.

Reviewed existing XML in location provided and it was dated <!-- DATE 20180503 -->

Strange thing is that when saving ABM CustomMix it says 'File Fetched and Save OK' ?

I've copy and pasted the content from GitHub dated 20180508 and ran the scan which has sorted it.

Thanks for sorting this.
That repo should be phased out, I made a few changes to the links after the sports HD channels issues. Are you using v 2.5 image? I'll update the file on old link though.

most of my channels are not listed in the channel numbers under International any Documentary. Any ideas why? using both vm and sly, and updated to new dsayer image open atv 6.1

most of my channels are not listed in the channel numbers under International any Documentary. Any ideas why? using both vm and sly, and updated to new dsayer image open atv 6.1
Are you using v2.5 image? Also update ABM config files and CustomMix file if used. Sky have made a few changes including moving documentary channels into entertainment and creating a plus 1 bouquet.

yes its 2.5 i am using. i downloaded it from this thread today
so, using the official list no the sly website i was able to manually type in the the channel number to get to it. but t just doesn't wok if i first press EPG > International
Yes, i did the section on Fetch file on the Custom mix. And then set my ABM to my area ID, and then scan (but i had to set my sly are to London HD even though i need a bedfordshire area..

Trying to reflash with this and keep getting 'custom mix could not be fetched' error when trying to fetch the custom mix. Any ideas??

Ok done that, everything is green apart from IP address which is red unconfirmed and nameserver which is also red. Tried rebooting router

yes its 2.5 i am using. i downloaded it from this thread today
so, using the official list no the sly website i was able to manually type in the the channel number to get to it. but t just doesn't wok if i first press EPG > International
Yes, i did the section on Fetch file on the Custom mix. And then set my ABM to my area ID, and then scan (but i had to set my sly are to London HD even though i need a bedfordshire area..
Can you give me an example of the numbers. I import cable channels so maybe I have the wrong number, is it showing the correct number on EPG to Sky website?

Can you give me an example of the numbers. I import cable channels so maybe I have the wrong number, is it showing the correct number on EPG to Sky website?

Hi,

So in my example i press the EPG button > then scroll down to International. The channel list pops up starting with 780 Iran Int'l HD, then 802 BBC Two HD , 803 ITV ondon HD .804 Ch 4 HD .805.809,811,812 .....then ends on number 866 Premier Sports. So, most of these channels don't look like International channels.

Another issue is that in the Entertainment section although 101 BBC one is in HD, but 102,103,104 and 105 are not in HD (unless i press the down button and then All and then search for them manually. I have deleted the bouquet list and re scanned but this has not helped. Any ideas please?

Go in AutoBouquetsMaker and update config files then rescan ABM, Sky made major changes to their line up on the 1st of May.

Documentary channels moved to entertainment

Plus 1 bouquet starting at 202

And secondary bouquet starting at 801.

Just reflashed box and set up epg for both sat and cable as I have both lines. I seem to be missing the VH1 music channel from my epg now. What have I done wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back