DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reflashed box and set up epg for both sat and cable as I have both lines. I seem to be missing the VH1 music channel from my epg now. What have I done wrong?
What channel number is it meant to be on?

Edit it should be on 174 on Sky
Code:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/VH1_(UK_%26_Ireland)

Last edited:
Trying to find Bangla TV and Channel S on Sky but they seem to have gone - any idea where they have been moved to? They should be in the international bouquets.

ive installed the latest version, i can't get the international channels to pick up/include the free uk sat channels which should be in this category i.e. URDU1

also when i go to update config files, it says it incompatible version 2.8 to 2.9 i think

thanks...

To sort out update config files issue do a software update or goto plugins red to remove plugins then systemplugins and uninstall AutoBouquetsMaker and reinstall and reboot box, then update config files and rescan ABM. See if that sorts out international bouquet as it seems fine here.

Last edited:
To sort out update config files issue do a software update or goto plugins red to remove plugins then systemplugins and uninstall AutoBouquetsMaker and reinstall and reboot box, then update config files and rescan ABM. See if that sorts out international bouquet as it seems fine here.

will do and i will follow the instructions in the first page right the mixed cable/sky bouquet again..

i did a software update before, but it got rid of the sky skin etc....

if i remove plugins, which ones do i need to remove - or does it do automatically

Uninstall AutoBouquetsMaker via plugins red to remove plugins then systemplugins and choose AutoBouquetsMaker.

Go back to plugins then green to download plugins then systemplugins and download AutoBouquetsMaker and reboot box.

i need me superbox s750 spark
Plugin for asiasat 7/8 C 4180 V 30000 SONY TEN 1 HD HELP
plugin ncam 16 Mcas PowerVU Patch
Plugin 68.5 E 66 E AND 105.5 E new 2018
THANKS YOU SIR

thanks i did this... the bouquet still not getting all the free sky uk channels... (collating in the international bouqet)

the way it sets

providers order
cable uk virgin
sat 282 sky uj

providers

sky uk

fta only - yes
generate main bouqet (yes all channels)
sky swap channels - yes

virgin
generate section bouquet - yes

(every other option is no)

thanks i did this... the bouquet still not getting all the free sky uk channels... (collating in the international bouqet)

the way it sets

providers order
cable uk virgin
sat 282 sky uj

providers

sky uk

fta only - yes
generate main bouqet (yes all channels)
sky swap channels - yes

virgin
generate section bouquet - yes

(every other option is no)
This is my international bouquets ignore the numbers
International1.jpg

International2.jpg

International3.jpg

Is any missing? Also make sure you have set Sly UK your area HD.

ah i see ok

there are few other channels urdu1 and maybe a few others which dont populate thats fine, if i add manually to the bouquet is there a way for it to remain there even when bouquet refreshes?

also sky disney is showing, i think its changed to sky animation? (sky disney not working) is there a way of updating to the updated channel names too

I'll look through the international bouquet over the weekend. For moving them manually you would need to disable ABM updates.

Channel names should change after scan but press TV button to refresh channel list.

Sky Cinema Family HD Temporary rename Sky Cinema Animation HD happened on 26/05/2018 Sky Disney should be correct and working.

ah i see ok

there are few other channels urdu1 and maybe a few others

Hi ive updated CustomMix file, can you goto ABM CustomMix Importer and fetch file and rescan ABM. Once scanned goto main TV then press TV button and goto International.

I have tried to add as many as I can but there isn't enough empty slots, If you notice any duplicate versions of the same channel i.e 1 Sky and 1 Virgin and the Virgin version of the same channel I can move the Sky version to replace the Virgin version giving me more slots to add other channels. Thanks

Hey,
Not sure why but my documentaries tabs are only showing 2 shit channels now? No discovery or anything? Any ideas?

Hey,
Not sure why but my documentaries tabs are only showing 2 shit channels now? No discovery or anything? Any ideas?

You need to update AutoBouquetsMaker. Goto plugins red to remove plugins then systemplugins and choose autoubouquetsmaker once uninstalled re install it plugins green to install plugins then systemplugins and choose autobouquetsmaker. Reboot box then try to rescan ABM documentary channels have now moved into entertainment since 1st of May as part of Sky re shuffle http://www.techkings.org/threads/new-sky-uk-numbers.140077/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back