DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had virmin installed today connected box up and setup cable only. Found all channels in autoboquet maker but nothing will clear not even fta things ? Any ideas

Sorry for multiple posts all this cable a bit new to me lol. I have vm all set up and working great. I have a n line for vm and sly so how would i go about having n lines for both would i put both lines on same newcamd.list or have separate files ?
Cheers

Sorry for multiple posts all this cable a bit new to me lol. I have vm all set up and working great. I have a n line for vm and sly so how would i go about having n lines for both would i put both lines on same newcamd.list or have separate files ?
Cheers

both N lines into newcamd.

Added some sky alternatives channels

Code:
3705: 205, # ComedyCentral
5527: 606, # Nicktoons
 3356: 615, # Nick Jr
 2517: 632, # Nicelodeon

I work nights so it'll be hard to go through the swaps but I'll have a look at the rest on Friday

Added some sky alternatives channels

Code:
3705: 205, # ComedyCentral
5527: 606, # Nicktoons
 3356: 615, # Nick Jr
 2517: 632, # Nicelodeon

I work nights so it'll be hard to go through the swaps but I'll have a look at the rest on Friday

will you be able to swap sly SD channels with cable SD too? and we will get these on custom?

Yes that's my plan I already did that last time for the channels we didn't have an hd alternative for. I'll go through it on Friday

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ok swapped some of the dead sky sd channels with vm apart from the ones we already have HD for and deleted the ones we dont ie Sky living plus 1 has been swapped for cable but Sky Living sd has been deleted because we have already swapped the HD version for it all sky sports sd channels have been deleted as we already have the HD versions for them if you can make sense of it

hi just updated from 5.3. I'm unable to find mgcamd 3.18. ive clicked on softcam panel and get
select cam 1 - no cam
no cam 1 active - no cam 2 active
no ecm info
ive had a look to install it but cant find it anywhere?

thanks

Quick question...
I am trying to set this up in Ireland -- does this image & and channel swapping work over here?
The guide all looks fine, but the HD channels are not showing.
For example - Sky 1 HD is on channel 106 - however is black when I view it. And under the info for the channel its trying to access view Tuner A (sat).
If I go to Sky 1 HD under the Virgin All Channels bouqet I can view Sky I HD.

Quick question...
I am trying to set this up in Ireland -- does this image & and channel swapping work over here?
The guide all looks fine, but the HD channels are not showing.
For example - Sky 1 HD is on channel 106 - however is black when I view it. And under the info for the channel its trying to access view Tuner A (sat).
If I go to Sky 1 HD under the Virgin All Channels bouqet I can view Sky I HD.

No sorry the Custommix only works for uk I have tried to get an Ireland mix going but I get different feedback for virgin Ireland channel numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back