Quick question mate - so i am in the XML file (q-picons).

Say I want to use smallers picons for the eventview and larger for infobar or vice versa. How does it know the location of each? So if i have the larger ones in usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ/picons and smaller in usr/share/enigma2/picons.

I can set them to 1 or 3 depending on the picon size I want but I don't see anywhere in the code where it references the location of the picons?

Update: I got the xpicons working by moving them on to the hdd - ideally i wanna keep these on the internal flash as i dont want the HDD spinning every time i change channel. When i tried to put them on usr/share/enigma2/Xpicons/picon it didn't work. Any ideas?

I tested it yesterday by choosing option 2 and I didn't need to move them. It also reads media/hdd/SkyQ.

For why it isn't reading internal flash you'll have to ask the skin author but for most boxes internal flash isn't good for large picons.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yes it is working now.

On mine Sky Sports premier league Sd is showing picon but not the HD - same with the HD cricket and HD golf channels

No picon for Nat geo does it matter what I written for channel name?

Could someone post the stream references because I just did a channel scan for sly channels to get latest reference and both sd and HD refs not working only one working now main event.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi dsayers2014,
Are you aware if there's an issue with the picons at the moment, as of today I have none and have rerun your plugin twice but no joy?

I'll check in the morning but it should be fine.

Have you checked media/hdd/picon?

Also if you have no network the script will still run but it deletes picons then attempts to download them but if it can't connect it won't be able to. Guess I need to look at adding a network error message before the script attempts to run.

I'll check in the morning but it should be fine.

Have you checked media/hdd/picon?

Also if you have no network the script will still run but it deletes picons then attempts to download them but if it can't connect it won't be able to. Guess I need to look at adding a network error message before the script attempts to run.

No network issues, I'm away from the box now but will check media/hdd/picon and will get back to you.

What image? Also what's the rest of the error message as that will give me an idea of what's happening.

It's says opkg_install_pkg failed to download to enigma 2 perhaps you need to run opkg update.
I'm new to this it's sucumnsee vix I think

Back