http://www.tvguide.com/News/Duggars-Expecting-20th-Baby-1039484.aspx
Duggars Expecting 20th Child
Nov 8, 2011 10:59 AM ET
by Joyce Eng
61 comments

17.jpg

Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar
Make that 20 Kids and Counting.

Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar are expecting their 20th child, they announced on their TLC reality show website. Michelle, 45, is due in April.

The first Duggar grandson is born

"Our whole family is so excited that God has blessed us with another child," they wrote. "Each one of our children are thankful to be here! Our goal is to teach & train them to love God and serve others."

The Duggars are already parents to Joshua, 23; twins Jana and John-David, 21; Jill, 20; Jessa, 19; Jinger, 17; Joseph, 16; Josiah, 15; Joy-Anna, 14; twins Jedidiah and Jeremiah, 12; Jason, 11; James, 10; Justin, 8; Jackson, 7; Johanna, 6; Jennifer, 4; and Jordyn, 3, and Josie, 11 months.

Joshua has two, non-J-named children with his wife, Anna: Mackyzine, 2, and Michael, 4 months.

Watch clips from 19 Kids and Counting

Michelle suffered complications during her pregnancy with Josie, including preeclampsia, forcing Josie to be born three and a half months early. The Duggars call it "one of the scariest things we have ever walked through as a family."

"A lot of people have asked would we consider having more children after what we went through with Josie," they wrote. "We do not take for granted the wonderful blessings of life that God has bestowed upon us! Many years ago, Jim Bob & I gave this area of our lives to God, allowing Him to grant life as He saw fit."

WHY would you want to give birth to that many kids - as a woman dont think my body could cope!
What happens if this last one it all goes wrong - none of those kids will have a mother and they will all have to look after each other :(

Last edited:
I personally think these people are idiots, it's about frickin time they both got fixed, I mean honestly how many kids do they want or need.
For them to appear on TV and profit from this is nothing more than exploitation of their children, they are no better than than those other idiots who exploite their children for money and attention.
"I gave this area of our lives to God" O please give me a break, It has little to do with God and more to do with them not having any common sense.

I agree with Icanbe, attention and money seekers. Just like them that train their kids to be gymnasts, sumo wrestlers, musclemen and the like from an early age, turning them into freeks.

And most importantly of all, they have not called one of them Jodav :(

you would have thought the local hospital would have advised it for health reasons let alone any other reasons. How much must she be costing the state, and as said why have that many kids where there are thousands of kids without homes an parents, they could have plus adopted/fostered a few.why call them all names starting with J, do they think God will love them more for starting names with a J lol! .
They are making bundles out of the media and those kids are now celebraties and have no choice in the matter. Will they all follow in their parents footsteps and have oodles of kids?
Plus what size house have they got - Americans have huge houses anyways they must have a blooming mansion!

Here's a couple of pics of their house

duggars-house.jpg
Duggar-house-great-room.jpg

On a side note, one thing is for sure, this guy ain't firing blanks ;)

the thing that pisses me off the most is the comment they made on one of their shows about the question of overpopulation.they dont believe it is a problem.look at arkysaw he said.no overpopulation here.morons.

Back