Duo2 dual tuner cccam setup

duvru

In anticipation of my duo2 arriving tomorrow, could someone help out a noob?

I have 2 lines to use for a sly+ setup using the dual tuner. Anyone know how to do this?

What image should I start off with to learn? Looking forward to having a play with linux on a receiver.

Cheers all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi

I have only used OpenVix and find it suits my needs fully, and use CCcam 2.2.1.. Most of the guides here should help you fully but one thing I couldnt find or might have just bypassed it, was to ensure the twin tuner was configured correctly.. I have two tuner cards in mine and the only way I could record and watch another channel was to turn off tuner B & D..

Also Auto Boutique is brilliant, just select it from setup and it will set up all the channels for you using Sly's numbering system takes seconds..

vu duo or vu solo2 only need 1 line in box if only using 1 sat like 28.2,if on motorised and doing multisat more lines=more providers maybe needed.

VU+Duo2 1 t-bite built in hard drive 2 t-bite usb drive

I started with black hole which is very good but had trouble with external hard drives Vix is much better at that.
also using cccam 2.2.1

regards

Re: Setup requirements for this box

I've decided I'd like to buy this box sometime soon.
To help evaluate the likely overall costs, I wonder if this box can be fed off a single twin core LNB feed, or whether I need to upgrade the cable run to a 4 core?
(I have a dual LNB output spare, as is.)

Thanks, in anticipation.

Thanks for the input people. Let down on delivery today. Been told playtime will now be tomorrow.

Think I'll start with vix, see how that goes. But will end up trying all to see what they are all about.

Thanks again

Back