E-Channelizer / iDreamX - IPTV Channels Not Doing Anything

H4MZ4

I recently updated my H2H from 6.0 to 6.1.

Back on 6.0, IPTV channels imported for E-Channelizer and iDreamX would work perfectly, I just needed to add the channel into the bouquet and write it to the box, and the channel would load up starting with the buffering message at the top when it's selected.

Now I'm on 6.1, I've got some different m3u links that I've tried putting on the box using both iDreamX and E-Channelizer. I've added them the same as what I would've before, however when selecting the channel, nothing seems to happen but a black screen. I don't get the usual buffering message at the top that I used to, so I'm thinking that I'm missing a plugin or something that enabled IPTV streams on the usual bouquets?

I know the m3u links for the several channels I've got work since they work fine in VLC and E-Channelizer's player, but nothing happens on the box.

Is it the latest nightly build of atv 6.1 as they did have issues with some network functions a few weeks go

ok here comes the obvious question, is the box getting an internet connection? checking the network on the box shows it's connecting to the router ok but not that it's connecting to the net. Easy test is to run a software update or install a plugin via downloadable plugins list.

Is it the latest nightly build of atv 6.1 as they did have issues with some network functions a few weeks go

ok here comes the obvious question, is the box getting an internet connection? checking the network on the box shows it's connecting to the router ok but not that it's connecting to the net. Easy test is to run a software update or install a plugin via downloadable plugins list.
It's one of the nightly builds but not the latest.

I only updated it via "flash-online" because I ABM needed it for an update (i think, but it works now anyway). It's kinda worse since I used to be able to navigate up and down pages on the full screen EPG with the CH Page buttons, and also use the NumPad to go to a certain channel on the EPG. Now all it does is move along the timeline.

It's connected to the internet and works fine for On Demand IPTV (IPTVPlayer.pl).

I guess since the nightly's seem a little buggy (and probably a number of days out of date), I'll give it another update.

Back