E2iplayer

stk1uk

i have a Zgemma H9t running WB infinity with VM and IPTV subs installed. Everything is working great bar e2iplayer. Every time I load a movie or tv show it runs fine for around 1 min 30 then the sound or the picture speeds up putting them out of sync.

I have tried reflashing with just open atv and it’s the same. I’ve flashed with a fresh WB install and still the same. I’ve also reflashed and installed VM only with no iptv sub. I have the latest e2iplayer upgrade from the 30.1 and have also tried older versions but nothing seems to work. The weird thing is the watch wrestling plugin works fine,it just seems to be anything showing movies and tv shows that goes out of sync.

Have you tried downloading the movie (green button) instead of streaming it and then played it to see if it plays OK locally?

I had similar issues with e2i and played around with all of the external player functions until it all started working ok again.
Strange thing is that different settings on different boxes seem to work so no real pattern that i could see.

I’ve tried changing the players from auto to different variations of the external players and still nothing works.

I have seen a few people having this issue and no idea of a deffinate fix.. You could try and install the dependencies for the e2i player from the plugins menu or try ts media and see if that is the same.

press green button
e2iplayer
goto config the cog at bottom
open it
scroll down until you find first movie without buffering
change all these to external eplayer3
save settings

try other ones too

I’ve already tried different variations of the external players and nothing works. I’ve got Forja working on TS media and there is no speed up of sound or picture. It’s pish compared to e2iplayer though

Trying to watch catch up on itv and says error
Critical error
Read only file system and won't play anything. I've updated and still nothing playing on it

try the watch series icon and see 1. if the program you're looking for is in there and 2. if it works.

Don't know if this helps but seen a post today and they increased their swap file to 512mb and fixed sync issues .Have you set up a swap file,You could try that and see if it helps.

Hi ive been stuck on this for a few weeks. I use youtube a lot on my zgemma h2h long story i have stuff on a playlist that i play guitar to lol. most of them dont play anymore. I understand that the owner of the plyer no longer updates it. I get no valid links available. Is there another player i can get for it? i only use youtube on the iptv plugin that youtube is in. Thanks

Back