E2IPlayer

w14wod

Hi Everyone

New to the forum and looking for some help please?

I upgraded my Zgemma H2S to a H9S and I have to say it was well worth it however, since the switch I havent been able to get E2I running properly.

I am running a H9S-OATV 6.2 with WBI.

The plug in is already on WBI and installs all files when I first run and seems to be working fine but no matter what I use to watch videos; putlocker, los movies etc they all have the same problem in that the video is playing to quick. It moves forwards 2 seconds at a time.

The video does run fine for the first say 30seconds then the problem starts and the audio goes way out.

so far I have tried:

Re-flashing and starting from scratch
Using a brand new USB
Changing the players to ext3 and gst
messing with the audio and video playback options
Downloading and checking playback

I have noticed if i skip forward by pressing the right arrow once it starts playing again it runs fine for 30 seconds? Its almost like its buffering to quick. I am at a complete loss with this and have spent several hours searching to no avail already. If somebody could shed some light I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks
Josh

Hi Everyone

New to the forum and looking for some help please?

I upgraded my Zgemma H2S to a H9S and I have to say it was well worth it however, since the switch I havent been able to get E2I running properly.

I am running a H9S-OATV 6.2 with WBI.

The plug in is already on WBI and installs all files when I first run and seems to be working fine but no matter what I use to watch videos; putlocker, los movies etc they all have the same problem in that the video is playing to quick. It moves forwards 2 seconds at a time.

The video does run fine for the first say 30seconds then the problem starts and the audio goes way out.

so far I have tried:

Re-flashing and starting from scratch
Using a brand new USB
Changing the players to ext3 and gst
messing with the audio and video playback options
Downloading and checking playback

I have noticed if i skip forward by pressing the right arrow once it starts playing again it runs fine for 30 seconds? Its almost like its buffering to quick. I am at a complete loss with this and have spent several hours searching to no avail already. If somebody could shed some light I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks
Josh
Try pausing it for a minuite or so usually sorts it out that's what I tend to do if a tv series I'm watching does it

I saw a couple of people having this issue on the H9 .Set up a 512mb swap file and use and see if that helps.

Even on my h2s with 1tb hdd I still have problem as the post above I find pausing it a minuite or 2 works
Maybe bazcfc1, It's just that I saw 2 posts yesterday on the same problem on H9 boxes and they said a swap file fixed it. Never had that problem on the H2 boxes I've done tbh but I always setup a swap file so there maybe something in it,not sure tbh. Worth a shot.

Maybe bazcfc1, It's just that I saw 2 posts yesterday on the same problem on H9 boxes and they said a swap file fixed it. Never had that problem on the H2 boxes I've done tbh but I always setup a swap file so there maybe something in it,not sure tbh. Worth a shot.
I agree mate anything was worth a shot I was quoting I still have problem with hdd what works for some won't work for others lol

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback gents really appreciate it. Never set up a swap file. Any pointers on how to do this?

I've done the whole pausing scenario etc and it remedies for 30 seconds as does skipping forward but then the problem returns.

Funny thing is I set up another h9s yesterday and that didn't have this problem.

Menu/Info Panel / Extensions / swap manager. Create a swap file, and select 512mb. When finished press yellow button so it autostarts and then red button to activate it.

Last edited:
Menu/Info Panel / Extensions / swap manager. Create a swap file, and select 512mb. When finished press yellow button so it autostarts and then red button to activate it.
Just set the swap file up and then restarted the box and it's still running the same :( . So frustrated with this now. Really don't know what else I can try. Thanks for the help though gents.

If you see anybody else have success with a different solution please could you pass on and I'll try and keep my eyes open.

Must be quite common now a few people are swapping over? Never had this with my h2s.

Just set the swap file up and then restarted the box and it's still running the same :( . So frustrated with this now. Really don't know what else I can try. Thanks for the help though gents.

If you see anybody else have success with a different solution please could you pass on and I'll try and keep my eyes open.

Must be quite common now a few people are swapping over? Never had this with my h2s.
Just pause it for a minuite or 2 like I posted earlier it does it on h2s and my i55 box

Just pause it for a minuite or 2 like I posted earlier it does it on h2s and my i55 box
It doesn't matter how long I pause it for, when I press play it runs okay for 30secs -1min and then does the exact same thing again.

I have just tried watching a live stream through e2i and it works fine?

It doesn't matter how long I pause it for, when I press play it runs okay for 30secs -1min and then does the exact same thing again.

I have just tried watching a live stream through e2i and it works fine?
Does it play ok if you download to a hdd device?

Just a thought try recording the stream and watch it from your file list button on the remote
You can even start watching it before it finishes downloading I alway do this

Does it play ok if you download to a hdd device?
This is now working. If I download it and play it then there are no issues however, this morning this was also having the same symptoms.

It's a good solution for now if it keeps working but I'd love to know what's happening for me not to be able to stream it....

Its the same for me on certain streams, and some play ok without any problems, filmatavia and cartoon hd seem to play live without any problems ,but most of the rest give me the same problem as yourself, but I do only record and watch later on the E2i player so not really an issue to me, but I suppose re-cording and then watching even a few minutes later would work ok for you.

On a seperate issue regarding a hdd device, I set a zgemma box up for a mate several months ago with open atv 6.2 and whooshbuild infinity, he then set a hdd device up to his box and it has worked great as to re-cordings, but when he views a recording, then when its finished, when he changes channels on his box, it then crashes, said its always happened to him since he set the hdd up, just wondering if anyone has encountered a similar problem and if its fixable.

Its the same for me on certain streams, and some play ok without any problems, filmatavia and cartoon hd seem to play live without any problems ,but most of the rest give me the same problem as yourself, but I do only record and watch later on the E2i player so not really an issue to me, but I suppose re-cording and then watching even a few minutes later would work ok for you.
Yes I think for now I am going to leave it be. I played with all settings this morning and before long my box went into a constant reboot cycle and I had to start again.

I've never heard of the problem your friends having sorry so I can't offer any help unfortunately. These things are sent to test us I guess

Back