Eagerly Awaiting Zgemma Box

Kenbarl

Good morning,
I am new to all this, and I am eagerly awaiting my new box to arrive this evening. I went for a basic box with no gift as advised in threads on this site. I am looking forward to getting my hands dirty flashing firmware etc. Any advice or reccomendations on firmware and gifts will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

Check out the zgemma H2S sub forum Rob and you will get plenty of info....Wooshbuid is probably the best build as its has Open ATV firmware installed, unless you plan to install your own build.
For future posting Rob please post in the H2S sub forum and you will get all the assistance you require...good luck.

Is this not the H2S sub forum?

Is there another H2S page I've been missing out on?

I'd also highly recommend wooshbuild as it is easy to setup and play around with. It has plenty of support from the developers and other users here on the forum and any problems you may encounter are easily solved.

For a new line read the rules for posting and request a test lines here.

http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...-server-satellite-november-december-only.html

Request one, try it for a day and then try another few the same way. Once you find one you're happy with the quality and price buy it and hopefully you'll be good to go for the next 12 months.

Welcome to the forum and happy dirty flashing. (Hopefully without an old rain coat)

I'm sure the initial first post was in the ''introduce yourself sub forum'' and therefore i assume a Mod may have the moved post, might be wrong though lol

I can recommend you watch headmelted on YouTube for super clear instructions. best of luck

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back