Ebay Gifts warning

tommyalph

Hi guys, dunno if this is ok with the mods but ive been using these skybox etc systems for a while now and i know my way around them. I also want to make users here aware of eBay gifts. In my opinion, these are scams, they do not last, a 12 month gift might last 3 months and so on. And because of what you're getting isnt exactly street legal, you have no comeback, you cannot make a case to paypal or eBay or else you risk landing yourself in it also.

I would definitely recommend you use a server recommended to you by a member here. At least this way there is feedback from trusted members here.

Lets stick together to help each other out and we all might have some decent viewing be it in SD or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to learn more mate ;)
You can make a case against the box only.

It's all to do with research mate on servers and some sites do feedback on servers but on here we won't get one, been asked many times

Also you can charge back upto 45 days as well on pay pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea but youre a respected member on this, ive never bought any off of ebay but everyone i know that bought one (20+) all had the exact same problem, and with the paypal thing, if you bought a gift and it cut off would you go onto paypal and say your reason for claiming is that you bought an s*y uk sub for 10% of the price and isnt exactly legal, but its not working properly, but like that I speak for a handful of people and im sure there is lots of honest and quality sellers like yourself but there is a lot of scammers out there too

Well ive bought one for £25 for the year from eBay, seems to be almost glitch free,. Been working great tbh. lets see how long it lasts eh. If it lasts 3 or 4 months i will be happy - seems like more and more channels are going down so it wont surprise me if the whole cshare thing folds this year. :(

Back