1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

edision box

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by Belaris, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Belaris

Belaris Registered

Hi does anyone have any experience with this box - [h=1]Edision OS MINI 2x DVB-S/S2 Linux Enigma 2 Twin Tuner Digital Satellite Receiver HD 1080p PVR?[/h]looking for a budget x2 tuner and looking at this.

Thanks in advance

Gary Nixon

2. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

good choice and make and buy from wos,get it flashed with open vix and follow bees guide.

3. Blackwidow

Blackwidow TK Veteran

{Forum Idiot
    Gods Country
  4. steptoe

steptoe TK Veteran

Male
    {Electrician
    NW England
    I've had mine about a week now,
    I missed bees guide and messed my set up,
    Once pointed to it, and with some help from here I got my box up and running great, its a massive improvement on my old skybox f5,
    I'd recommend it to anyone.
    As said, WOS and openvix,

5. Belaris

Belaris Registered

Sorry to be a pain, is this worth the extra £100 [h=1]GiGaBlue HD QUAD+ PLUS Linux Enigma 2 HD PVR Satellite Receiver 2x DVB-S/S2 + 2x Plug & Play Tuner Slots[/h]

6. Blackwidow

Blackwidow TK Veteran

{Forum Idiot
    Gods Country
  7. alanmacer

alanmacer Registered

i have the Esision OS3+ model , i really like this box , i have it over a year now , i find the latest Openatv image runs well on the Edision , the Only thing , which i think lets these boxes down , is the remote control ( which i have had just purchased a replacement one ) , the quality and feel to the remote is a let down, compared to the build quality of the box itself ,

8. steptoe

steptoe TK Veteran

Male
    {Electrician
    NW England
    Have I got a different remote to everyone else,? Seems to be a lot of people commenting on it,
    I see absolutely nothing wrong with it,!
    Maybe I'm easily pleased, or maybe its just so much better than the skybox f5 remote, I dunno tbh.
    I can't fault it.