MINI edison os mini

ok my good people recently asked about this box and was given a thread to read , after reading it i still cant get in to the box via filezilla any suggestion would be grateful except the option of re flashing it as ive still got 9 months subscription on it after tat ill be putting my own gift into it . if i get into it lol. also it has all 3pm kick offs on it but doesnt have any kodi or iptv downloaded in plugins so was wondering how they did it
many thanks in advance dave

Why do you want to connect now if its working??

---------- Post Merged at 09:10 PM ----------

Are you using ip of box and not your home ip??
Did you download filezilla client version??

Go to Menu > Setup > System > Network and see if samba is enabled.
If it isn't, install it and reboot.
Then try and connect by typing your IP address preceded by \\ in the navigation bar of windows explorer. NOT internet explorer, the file manager explorer. (like this \\192.168.0.??)

ok cool i got in that way thanks a mill then i got in with open webif and can control box from pc lol

---------- Post Merged at 10:34 PM ----------

I just want to figure out how to do it
Figure out how the 3pm kick offs are on it
So I can remember do it and put on a zgemma h2s I have

I don't watch football but aren't the 3pm kick offs just on the RoI sports channels?
Now you've got into the box make a backup of your line.
N line is the newcamd.list in /usr/keys/ and if it's a C line it's the CCcam.cfg in /etc/

Sounds like there's an M3U playlist uploaded as a bouquet on the box. Not sure where it might be but there'll probably be a bouquet file for the IPTV provider in the box I imagine.

Yeah it's the nline on it .just can't seem to figure out how they have the 8 3pm kick offs
Was trying to get it on my zgemma but av been told have to get iptv znd Dowland kodi plug in
But my edison doesn't have them downloadEd

Yeah I know that. But you said they were all on there?

If it's just the one on sky sports Ireland then all that's been done is the sky sports Ireland channels have been added into the sky sports U.K. bouquet through an xml file at some level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's just pulling it in from sky sports Ireland, not sure if that's default these days but if not then they've just added an xml file that pulls the Irish channels into your sky sports bouquet.

By the way if you press the epg button, you'll get a much better looking listings.

Press on tv/favourites and it's in the list with movie's entertainment so on

---------- Post Merged at 11:06 PM ----------

No I've all eight 3 pm kickoff on it was just

Then yes, the guy you bought it off has uploaded an M3U - or IPTV - playlist as a bouquet. Not sure where that would be stored though.

Yeah, if you can find out where the file for the playlist is. Might be worth contacting who you bought it off.

What I'm saying is ask him where he's put it on your box. I'm sure he'll tell you, since you're a customer of his - unless he's one of the many cowboys in the game.

Back