1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

emulator for 4k

Discussion in 'Kodi - Android box - Firesticks - MXQ' started by marcoose, Dec 31, 2018.

1. marcoose

marcoose Registered

hi anybody tried an emulator on the 4k fire stick if so which one works best? and what game pad works best ? many thanks

2. Scufferoo

Scufferoo Registered

Smarters works for me ... only 1 I have tried so don’t know which is best

3. moshibeth

moshibeth TK Veteran

Male
    {roofer
    hampshire
    Stb mag one works well.

Idledawn likes this.
  4. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

Male
    With you saying emulator and game pad in the same question, do you mean a gaming emulator?

5. marcoose

marcoose Registered

yes mate im using happy chick with xbox controller but the ps games wont work do you use emulators if so which one?

6. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

Male
    I use RetroX, but you have to pay to unlock the full version after 5 days, it's about $12. The only reason I use it is because it has all of the emulators included, so no need for separate apps. I use it on a Shield and a 2nd gen Firestick, so I assume it would work ok on the 4k one. Plays PS1 games fine, along with all the usual ones.

I did try others like RetroArch & Hyperspin which are free, but I just don't have the time or patience to be doing all the required setup for them.

7. marcoose

marcoose Registered

ok mate thanks which controller do you use?

8. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

Male
    I use the Nvidia gamepad that came with the Shield and a PS4 controller, but I believe that Xbox One controllers will work as well.

9. marcoose

marcoose Registered

ok mate thanks i will look in to them