Hi,
I have a zgemma H2s on wooshbuild infinity. I'm using the free IPTV called Firstonetv over the zgemma web browser to watch AUS Tv channels. Its rather cumbersome to get to the AUS tv channels via my remote.

Just wondering if there is a way to show these channels on my EPG so i can directly connect to these channels or somehow set them up for quicker access?
Would Also Like To Know Please .

Sorry, I do not have a clue what FirestoneTV plugin is. The guide is aimed at people who have paid subs for IPTV and how to get the best out their box using plugins/settings I have tried and tested.
No Problem i do have a paid sub but it doesent offer some of the channels i like its very stable service so dont really want to change it .

Hi,
I have a zgemma H2s on wooshbuild infinity. I'm using the free IPTV called Firstonetv over the zgemma web browser to watch AUS Tv channels. Its rather cumbersome to get to the AUS tv channels via my remote.

Just wondering if there is a way to show these channels on my EPG so i can directly connect to these channels or somehow set them up for quicker access?
It's on e2iplayer English then webstreams but it comes up with no valid links for me.

It's on e2iplayer English then webstreams but it comes up with no valid links for me.
It Works For me really well just a bit time consuming to get to a channel as i said do have a paid sub but doesent offer some vhannels i want so just posted in the IPTV Thread to see if there any good ones on here mate .

Also i dont think it will work for long as IPTVPLAYER / E2IPLAYER Is shutting down isnt it just avaliable to his friend and family if i reccal .

just spent an hour arsing around with jedi maker xtream, it doesn't work.
It installed ok, put details in using the onscreen text keyboard, green to save, then when it says, change Live Vod and Series to blah blah, there's no way of doing anything from then onwards as every button press comes up with the same error 'User no longer authorised!'

Well that was an hour I'll never get back

EDIT, just deleted playlist, then created new playlist, put details back in, double, then triple checked every digit was exactly correct, exact same outcome, User no longer authorised, can load plylist, edit playlist or anything else, total waste of space

Last edited:
just spent an hour arsing around with jedi maker xtream, it doesn't work.
It installed ok, put details in using the onscreen text keyboard, green to save, then when it says, change Live Vod and Series to blah blah, there's no way of doing anything from then onwards as every button press comes up with the same error 'User no longer authorised!'

Well that was an hour I'll never get back

EDIT, just deleted playlist, then created new playlist, put details back in, double, then triple checked every digit was exactly correct, exact same outcome, User no longer authorised, can load plylist, edit playlist or anything else, total waste of space
Lol Jedi works fine for me mate have no problems with it easy to setup and install bouquets mate

Lol Jedi works fine for me mate have no problems with it easy to setup and install bouquets mate

Nope, been arsing around with it for hours, just deleted it and used Suls bouquet creater, used the generator, pasted it into terminal, followed the instructions to the letter, 'create bouquets may take a few minutes'

Completed in 0 seconds, no bouquets and no channels
Deleted that and once again wasted half a day faffing about with this pile of sh!te called iptv

Nope, been arsing around with it for hours, just deleted it and used Suls bouquet creater, used the generator, pasted it into terminal, followed the instructions to the letter, 'create bouquets may take a few minutes'

Completed in 0 seconds, no bouquets and no channels
Deleted that and once again wasted half a day faffing about with this pile of sh!te called iptv
Someone's not a happy chappy lmao

frustration gets the better of us all at some point but I can assure you Jedi does work, take a walk, have a beer, forget it for today & start again tomorrow.

Last edited:
I'm p!ssed off with it all, suls creates all bouquets now I've gone through it for the fifth time, I had forgot to put the port number in after http//myserver.com
rectified this and tried 3 or 4 times to create bouquets, every one of them is populated with n/a and nothing plays

TO INSTALL BOUQUETS ON JEDI
press menu
chose jedi maker
chose playlists
press green to add playlist
highlight server url
type your server URL example. Myitpv
highlight portal
type portal 25481 example
highlight username and type your username borris example
highlight password and type your password Johnson example
green to save
Exit out of jedi
Go back into jedi
press ok on provider (green circle)
then press green
select which bouquets you want or press yellow to select all bouquets
press green to install them

I'm p!ssed off with it all, suls creates all bouquets now I've gone through it for the fifth time, I had forgot to put the port number in after http//myserver.com
rectified this and tried 3 or 4 times to create bouquets, every one of them is populated with n/a and nothing plays
If the bouquets are showing empty <na> that sounds like serviceapp either isn't installed/enabled or needs changing from original to serviceapp/exteplayer3.

Try by using ftp to copy/paste your line into jedi playlist.txt folder (and also try with type m3u not m3u_plus), then in jedi should have playlist showing green, enter edit alias name (must not hve iptv there) and (green) OK,click select bouquets and (green) create

Back