EPG Always Opening at BBC One Not Current Channel

adzyp

Is there an option somewhere to correct this?

I reflashed and everytime i open EPG it displays BBC One right at the top when in the past it would open up with the current channel being watched highlighted

Menu/Setup/EPG/GraphicalEPG Settings/Second Page/..... change Start Mode to Standard

Assuming you are using WooshBuild.

Menu/Setup/EPG/GraphicalEPG Settings/Second Page/..... change Start Mode to Standard

Assuming you are using WooshBuild.
Yeah im using wooshbuild. Weird thing is, its already set to standard. Tried switching the setting to 'channel 1' then back to standard again but still does the same

Which version WB ?
I'm using V7.002 and just tried the above and it changes where my EPG starts.
Strange alright ?

Are you pressing "Green" to save any change?

Which version WB ?
I'm using V7.002 and just tried the above and it changes where my EPG starts.
Strange alright ?
Yeah i know, before i re-flashed (for other reasons) it was working fine, never seen it do this before. Im also on v 7.002

Just for "pig iron" as they say, change the setting to any other one, press green and exit to see if that change has been applied and then go back into it and set as standard and see.
I know there are one or two "idiosyncrasies" like this in WB. :-)

Just for "pig iron" as they say, change the setting to any other one, press green and exit to see if that change has been applied and then go back into it and set as standard and see.
I know there are one or two "idiosyncrasies" like this in WB. :)
Tried that. Also tried changing skin and stuff, still no good :(

Just done a system update which updated a number of things and then restarted. Seems ok now!
Is that the update that warns not to do it and its at your own risk .
Having the same problem with start mode on both my boxes one running v7 the other v6

Press the down button (under OK) or TV button to open the bouquet list.
Press OK on the first bouquet.
Highlight BBC1 and press MENU > Stop using as startup service.

I've got the same thing happening. Reflashed with Wooshbuild 7.002 but still always opens on BBC1. Also tried your suggestion Willo although don't think its the same thing. This is when you are watching a channel and press the EPG button it opens at the top of the bouquet that you're watching, rather than on the channel you have on.

I've got the same thing happening. Reflashed with Wooshbuild 7.002 but still always opens on BBC1. Also tried your suggestion Willo although don't think its the same thing. This is when you are watching a channel and press the EPG button it opens at the top of the bouquet that you're watching, rather than on the channel you have on.
With epg open press menu then scroll down to start mode and change to standard then green to save.

I have the same but on ipab, only started doing it after upgrading xtream editor, IPTV rather than sat obviously, my sat bouquets work as per the settings.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Sounds like it's only happening with iptv channels/bouquets then? I have an ABM created bouquet but it also has iptv channels in it and it is doing the same on there. It has only started doing it recently though so must have been some update that has caused it I think

Back