Epg for perfect player IPTV android box

c4ble

After much searching I have finally got perfect player with a working epg for free ..
Get your link from here http://koditvepg.com/
Paste in the epg link in perfect player
For automatic assignment edit your m3u
So they match exactly ...
Or goto advanced and select top box
And do channels one by one ..
Job done

Hi. I have just set up perfect player on Windows 7. Is this capable of working on there too exactly the same, epg and all channels?

Yes perfect player is cross platform,
It works exactly the same ..
This method works best with a private subscription ,, if your using public (free)
M3U then you may be better using kodi

Cheers for that,got it up and running.
Pain in the arse,doing it one by one though.done main ones that were there, not many HD, but done the jobjob so thanks again.

Tom

You will find that the hd channels mirror what's on the non hd channel. You can assign same epg channel to many different channels ..
Example
Sky sports 2 hd
Sky sports 2 fhd
And sky sports 2
Show same show at exactly the same time
They all use same channel in epg assignment mode ..
It will automatically assigned the channels if they are worded the same ..
You can edit your own m3u file by changing the name only ..
That way if u ever reinstall app it will set up much quicker ...
Don't forget to save and create a backup file .. after you have everything looking how u want

i added us+uk koditv epg and have it working,if i add german epg in epg2 ie beinsports, would i get channel list for that too?

Yes it gives u more channels to choose from in the epg assignment mode .
But I suggest doing an m3u edit first and removing some of the junk channels also I personally set my epg to update daily but the more you add the longer it will take so maybe not a daily update

Well yes it would help as there's less to load ..
To remove shite so to speak
Open the m3u with notepad/word
You will see the channels name followed by a line of code then next line for next channel so just remove the channel name that u don't want ...
Save your file first make a backup copy
.after u edit just save again and transfer back to the box and reload it in perfect player ..
I have a few different m3u one is just sports and ppv etc from around globe
I load that in with the epg set assign and then make a save file in perfect player ..
Then I do again with channels for kids family etc and save that set ,, so in perfect player I just select the set I want to use ..while you are in the m3u
You can rename the channel names to match the epg example .UKslyone won't automatically pick up .. as in the epg set it's named slyoneuk,, after I rename it perfect player automatically assigned ..so I removed the UK from front to back in m3u and they all auto now ,, I do apologize if this is confusing and if u get really stuck I may make a tutorial

no i understand it ok,i did this with an m3u file and put it on a v8 golden box.but theres no way to load an epg.
this one im using is on a fire stick,and i was just sent an address to put in perfect player

Ah yes contact the guy who send link ask for the m3u .
Not sure if the link itself would be an m3u link so if u put in browser and do a save as m3u that may work the same ..
I hope if u paying for a subscription you take into consideration a VPN .. I use ipvanish it's got an ap works a treat..
Also if you working on just a test ,, some providers have epg support ,, I found this out after my subscription purchase , hence the method I have taken to get an epg working .. if I had to choose again I would pick a subscription that had epg support built in ... I believe it all works nicely on the firestick ..
I'm using the T95Z plus 8 core android box and it runs wicked ..
Perfect player for my subscription
And kodi GURZIL
For my box sets etc

Thanks for this, have done it however the us/ UK EPG have the old sky sports 123 and not the new ones, premiership etc, is there a newer link?

Im using the koditvepg on my perfect player is there any reason why it's not showing the epg for channels such as 1 2 and 3?
The rest are working fine

Back