EPG importer not working wooshbuild

billy79

Can anyone help, epg importer has not been working for a few weeks. Ive uninstalled then reinstalled a couple of times and its still not importing any channels

same mines not working on ipab all iptv uk and rytec etc etc selected also tried removing and reinstalling would isp providers be blocking sources ?

Would need more details on you epgimport hard to help from the info
Post a screenshot of source list and ones ticked
To see if your still out of date

Have a search of the forum this has been covered slot over the last few weeks

Last edited:
thanks working now not sure what i done apart from change setting in epg refresh plugin from channels to bouquets all good
ps no anywhere i cud get a decent image for old cloud ibox 2 plus searched forum and clouds own website only one i cud get to flash was open vix its for a friend need to iptv on it i know its bit dated

thanks working now not sure what i done apart from change setting in epg refresh plugin from channels to bouquets all good
ps no anywhere i cud get a decent image for old cloud ibox 2 plus searched forum and clouds own website only one i cud get to flash was open vix its for a friend need to iptv on it i know its bit dated
Be careful flashing a new image on those iboxes as can brick easy,I have setup a few running iptv and they are ok,My provider allows the suls apk app which will work on your mates box,If you need any help no problem

You dont open it up
Remove epg importer from your box and restart it. Once its rebooted

Transfer your IPK file into the tmp folder
Press blue button to open quick launch menu.
Then Plugins - IPK Installer Select Memory /tmp
Install Extensions
Select the file Install (Green Button)
Restart

You dont open it up
Remove epg importer from your box and restart it. Once its rebooted

Transfer your IPK file into the tmp folder
Press blue button to open quick launch menu.
Then Plugins - IPK Installer Select Memory /tmp
Install Extensions
Select the file Install (Green Button)
Restart

done that, where does the files show? which menu?

Is it not showing in your plugin list. Did you restart your box

Is it showing in menu > setup > epg

Just tried it and it does work
From blue button > plugins > ipk installer
click tmp
Install local extensions press ok
Highlight enigma2plugin and press ok (this should now have a tick at the side)
Green to install

press green button and then red button and select extensions and then epgimport - answer yes when prompted to remove

Now press exit once and then the green button to see the 'downloadable plugins' list. select extensions and then epgimport and again answer yes when prompted to install.

Now press the exit once and select epg importer

Now press the blue button and scroll to the very end and you should see a (new) Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV (xz version), select this and then select each of the 6 UK options that appear so they all have a tick in the box. Press green to save.
Now press yellow to download epg

If using an earlier image such as Atv5.3 I doubt it has the tools installed to unpack/open the new xz sources

Back