EPG importer not working wooshbuild

I think it is version 6 however not sure if that applies to the 2s which could still be version 5, hopefully someone who uses woosh on the 2s can confirm. If you are going to try installing it make sure you have a back up of your line saved on pc or usb/ preferably both. You can download wooshbuild from the downloads section at top of forum, my son had same issue as you and it didnt matter how many versions of epg importer he tried it would not cooperate. Sorted it in the end with a clean installation of Open atv 6.1 image.

I think it is version 6 however not sure if that applies to the 2s which could still be version 5, hopefully someone who uses woosh on the 2s can confirm. If you are going to try installing it make sure you have a back up of your line saved on pc or usb/ preferably both. You can download wooshbuild from the downloads section at top of forum, my son had same issue as you and it didnt matter how many versions of epg importer he tried it would not cooperate. Sorted it in the end with a clean installation of Open atv 6.1 image.
Its version 5 woosh hasn't done version 6 for the 2s

Recently installed IPTV on Zgemma star 2 s with Scamansee build, need to install EPG import but cannot find it on Plugin as its just blank.

Would appreciate if a member can send me the EPG import file and where to FTP.

Thank you in advanced for your help.

Also how can I take a back up of my IPTV subs? so if I update etc I can then reinstall.

Many thanks

Link in post 24 was on limited time download and has now expired so will return 404 error.

Morning, my epgimport has just stopped over the weekend, removed, reinstalled etc but still zilch.

Is anyone up to speed if there’s an issue, not dire problem just annoying.

Back