EPG Importer Not Working

Don't think mines updated as still updating but using h2s is there a way that would work on Nazadoop box if I could tell you which version I'm using and you create file dsayers or not possible

Goto plugins red to uninstall and see what version it is.

Then try on terminal in openwebif
Code:
opkg download enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport
and see if the IPK is in home/root

Goto plugins red to uninstall and see what version it is.

Then try on terminal in openwebif
Code:
opkg download enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport
and see if the IPK is in home/root
Mines fine mate its still importing I was thinking with like people having problems with update think I'm on an old version could you put the version I have up for anyone whose updated if possible

guys here's a C&P from suls homepage

We’ve had some reports of issues with EpgImporter.

Initial investigation suggest that a recent EpgImporter update will stop it from working with any panel’s epg feed.

We’ll investigate further but in the meantime suggest not updating to the latest version.

Here's a previous version from OpenVix in zip format

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport_1.0+git179+ee5eddc-r36_mips32el.ipk.zip
    70.5 KB · Views: 45
ok nazodoop ive opened it with winzip what do I do now unzip it and then how do I put it on my box with usb or with filezilla

Uninstall your previous version.
Put the IPK in the /tmp folder of your box via FTP
Menu > Setup > Software Management > Install Local Extension
Locate to the TMP and find the IPK, install it and reboot

Uninstall your previous version.
Put the IPK in the /tmp folder of your box via FTP
Menu > Setup > Software Management > Install Local Extension
Locate to the TMP and find the IPK, install it and reboot
done that mate and it installed on box now when I press green button its not in plugins so I can do a manual import any ideas

Did you do a full reboot after installation ?
it got stuck on 31070 events uk/Ireland virgin-freeview (xz)

Just leave it for a few minutes, if it doesn't work reboot and check to see if it has been populated in your EPG
done what you said mate epg looks ok but its stuck again on 7950 events

Last edited by a moderator:
Received this from suls.co.uk
New post on suls
We've had some reports of issues with EpgImporter.

Initial investigation suggest that a recent EpgImporter update with stop it from working with all panel's epg feed.

We'll investigate further but in the meantime suggest not updating to the latest version.

Have you made sure all sources are ticked for it to pull full epg through live on sky 1 dead on sat 2 Irish movies sports then green to save then yellow to import
Yes got 2 iptv subs loaded downgrading importer fixed the epg pull for iptv just can`t get Sly etc epg now ,did try install cross epg plugin to pull sly epg in ,but H2s did`t like that just crashed,ended up back on latest importer as have couple lines on box an for iptv use xc plugin for now for epg etc until the problem gets fixed in software update.

What is woosh based on as just reading
New versions of epgimport have broken the epg for IPTV panels. You should avoid updating epgimport for now, or revert to a previous version.

Updating to v0.7.6 of this script/plugin should fix the issue on OpenPli and hopefully future OE-Alliance images.

Is it worth doing suls upgrade to 0.7.6 ?

What is woosh based on as just reading
New versions of epgimport have broken the epg for IPTV panels. You should avoid updating epgimport for now, or revert to a previous version.

Updating to v0.7.6 of this script/plugin should fix the issue on OpenPli and hopefully future OE-Alliance images.

Is it worth doing suls upgrade to 0.7.6 ?
You could try it and see if dosnt work you can always revert back to old epg import see I havnt updated my epg import and populates it all using a h2s and ipleb image

You could try it and see if dosnt work you can always revert back to old epg import see I havnt updated my epg import and populates it all using a h2s and ipleb image
Just tested suls 0.7.6 no joy on H2s running woosh infinity atv6.2 still same problem

Would re flash of box to atv 6.1 load woosh don`t do any software updates fix the problem for now or will atv6.1 have the updated epg importer??

Would re flash of box to atv 6.1 load woosh don`t do any software updates fix the problem for now or will atv6.1 have the updated epg importer??
To what someone posted on infinity it was working on 6.1 but best looking at infinity support thread just to double check

this is what a guy said on infinity thread
Does wooshbuild infinity not work with openatv 6.2. Ive tried it a couple of times but upon setup at the beginning once its installing epg import the script just stays like that, doesn't move.

6.1 is fine...

this is what a guy said on infinity thread
Does wooshbuild infinity not work with openatv 6.2. Ive tried it a couple of times but upon setup at the beginning once its installing epg import the script just stays like that, doesn't move.

6.1 is fine...
On atv 6.2 go try re flash on atv 6.1 see fix epg problem fingers crossed lol ,an yes woosh works fine on 6.2 been using 6.2 from first release no problem until epg importer upate 2 days ago

were do I check that on the box mate
think in etc/em2 folder

Back