EPG Set Up

When I Press EPG then <PREV I get the "Whooshbuild_TV" tab. I do not have a Tab that says "Irish" or anything like that?

Do I need to do something that might "enable" the Irish bouquet, other than ticking the option in WB Config?

Ok, just so I'm satisfied you've done it right:-

From the TV screen press green > WB config. Change Irish bouquet to yes. > green.

Then exit out to TV screen. Long press on On/off switch > restart GUI

EPG > PREV and Ireland TV bouquet should be there!

Thanks Bigdrinks. That has worked (which is all that matters). Although I'm not quite sure what I was doing wrong originally!!

But thanks a lot for your patience.

---------- Post Merged at 01:14 PM ----------

Maybe I was looking for a separate Irish tab at the top of EPG and I missed the fact that the channels were showing under All Channels?

does anyone know how to config the epg into categories ie
sport
movies
kids
etc rather than having to arrow all through the channels

does anyone know how to config the epg into categories ie
sport
movies
kids
etc rather than having to arrow all through the channels
Press EPG then menu, then scroll to show bouquet on launch & set it to yes. Then when you press EPG you get your categories before the TV guide.

If you want it to always start at channel 1 rather than the channel you are on go to the same menu again & scroll to the 2nd page & set 'Channel1 at start' to yes

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi all, recently installed wooshbuild. Since I've done it 101 is BBC1 SD, 102 BBC2 SD, 103 is ITV1 SD etc but before they used to be the HD versions. Is there anyway to get them back or do I have to use the alternative channels (115, 178 etc)

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, recently installed wooshbuild. Since I've done it 101 is BBC1 SD, 102 BBC2 SD, 103 is ITV1 SD etc but before they used to be the HD versions. Is there anyway to get them back or do I have to use the alternative channels (115, 178 etc)

Cheers

Something awry with ABE2 I guess - it appears not to be doing the HD swaps... Since they stomped the Discovery Shed over RTÉ yesterday

Cheers

Go into wb config under plugins then set chanel swap to yes then press yellow button to run AB E2 which will then convert BBC, ITV, etc to the HD channels & your local region ITV channel will possibly move to ch 178.

Mine has been set like that since I installed WB5.x - until yesterday the HD swaps were done. Today they aren't and a rescan changes nothing.

Aha! I think it's related to Mr Woosh's DNS issues... Because my Ireland bouquet is also empty... Guessing that with no file to download, it's defaulting to no swaps and the custom Ireland bouquet being emptied.

Just forced my local DNS server to Mr Woosh's new address and the HD channel swaps are back. So if you're patient, it'll all come back with no fiddling when your ISP DNS catches up...

Cheers

Go into wb config under plugins then set chanel swap to yes then press yellow button to run AB E2 which will then convert BBC, ITV, etc to the HD channels & your local region ITV channel will possibly move to ch 178.

Perfect! Thanks for your help! [emoji1417]

Back