EPG strange issue

Mcgovery

Hi all in need of some assistance please.
My h2h arrived today I installed whoosh and all seemed fine.
Looking g rough the EPG I noticed a few things that didn't seem right.

"Sky box office" is totally blank (if I cannot get these channels can i remove the category?)

"Sky sports interactive and BT sports interactive" seem pointless categories and if poss wouldo like to remove.

"Sky anytime" is also totally blank.

"All channels" contains nothing at all.

"Favourites TV" is blank.

Is there also an option somewhere to reorder or remove categories from the EPG

I guess it is probably something I have done wrong but for the life of me I cannot find out the problem so am hoping some of you experienced guys can help me out.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 20161214_174749.jpg
    20161214_174749.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 21
  • 20161214_174742.jpg
    20161214_174742.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20161214_174739.jpg
    20161214_174739.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20161214_174736.jpg
    20161214_174736.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 20161214_174721.jpg
    20161214_174721.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 17

"Sky box office" is totally blank (if I cannot get these channels can i remove the category?)
"Sky sports interactive and BT sports interactive" seem pointless categories and if poss wouldo like to remove.
I guess it is probably something I have done wrong but for the life of me I cannot find out the problem so am hoping some of you experienced guys can help me out.
Thanks in advance!

Apart from "all channels" having nothing (which would normally mean you have no channels to view) everything is as expected.
Have you added any channels to the empty Favourites group yet? No? then it should be empty.
Sky sports interactive and BT sports interactive are not pointless. Have a look at the BT ones when Champions League or Euro footy is on for proof of this, and look at the sky ones any time a F1 race is on........

You can delete any channels you dont want by using esettings+ or via autobouquets maker

Thanks mate.
Where would I find esettings?
Thanks for the help :)

---------- Post Merged at 07:11 PM ----------

Thanks in advance!

Apart from "all channels" having nothing (which would normally mean you have no channels to view) everything is as expected.
Have you added any channels to the empty Favourites group yet? No? then it should be empty.
Sky sports interactive and BT sports interactive are not pointless. Have a look at the BT ones when Champions League or Euro footy is on for proof of this, and look at the sky ones any time a F1 race is on........

Oh I see so they would have channel descriptions when something in particular is on?
All channels shouldn't that just list all available channels?

while watching the tv, ie no menu's or anything on screen, press the TV button on the remote (just above the red button) and you will get a list of bouquets (categories). highlight the one you want to remove and then press the menu button. Now scroll down to remove entry and press OK and that one will be deleted. Repeat for each one you want deleted.

Once you have deleted those you no longer want, with the list on the screen press the menu button again and highlight 'enable move mode' you will return to the list with the highlighted category in red, if you do not want to move this one just press OK. now highlight the one you want to move press OK and it will turn red, use your up and down arrows to move it and then once in the correct position press Ok again. Repeat thiis for each category you wish to move.

When you have it ordered as you want press the menu button one more time and select disable move mode. Now press exit button to return to TV

Press EPG button on remote to check they are ordered as you wanted.

Back