Epg

Scottd83

Hi,

having a a problem with my epg :( after it's downloaded it's great but and have full 7 day but once box it's turned off at night then back on next day it's gone again! so have to download again any ideas what's wrong? also same thing happens with my nline sometimes so have to restart in softcam.

dont turn box off,just use the red button on remote to put on standby as epg and autobuckets like it that way.

Also, it may be storing to internal memory, you have to keep a USB stick in. If you have a HDD, the mount point seems to have to be Media/USB, not HDD.

This is from my experience, nothing else

Ok il try that thanks.....also tried updating software but just stays on the wait a few minutes screen and never comes back on so turn off and on again and it's fine?

Try the vix image. I have just installed it as my first one and it is great. Upgraded from Blade to Solo2 and the difference is huge to say the least. There are also pic icons available which makes the box look stunning. I followed a guide from another forum (wos) and was able to do it on my own, which was pretty cool. It's a comprehensive guide and easy to follow. I'm sure there will be a guide on here somewhere too, but haven't looked as I'm new.

Id post a link, but not too sure if I'm allowed to link to other forums. Use google and search for pic icons and solo2.

Also what Wheelo said - it might be trying to use internal flash memory - > better to point it towards a USB stick and also it updates itself every night, which is absolutely amazing!

Just wish the HD channels would come back...

Back