ET 8000 HD et8000, best image

mrblue

Im running latest vix, on et8000, but can't time shift. Can anyone offer an alternative. Ipab, and woosh don't seem to be available...??

Hello, I'm VERY stuck.
Updated to the latest vix yesterday(the box was working fine prior to this) and now I only have the 5 free channels. The box won't read the lines I have input.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Hello, I'm VERY stuck.
Updated to the latest vix yesterday(the box was working fine prior to this) and now I only have the 5 free channels. The box won't read the lines I have input.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Is your mg_cfg file in /usr/keys?

Is your mg_cfg file in /usr/keys?
Yep, all in the right places. I don't know how I managed it but its working now. Think its because I am on a Mac and the text editor was in the wrong format.
I updated it because I was missing the sports HD channels. They aren't even on the egg now. Take it they are now scrambled?
Thanks!!!

Yep, all in the right places. I don't know how I managed it but its working now. Think its because I am on a Mac and the text editor was in the wrong format.
I updated it because I was missing the sports HD channels. They aren't even on the egg now. Take it they are now scrambled?
Thanks!!!
They are off in this area and im at 40981

Back