eType is a Word Completion Tool for Writing

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are you looking for a utility that will allow you to quickly create professional, well worded documents? Today we take a look at the word completion eType Beta.

sshot201008200248131863.png

eType is currently in Beta by invite only but Techkings members can grab a copy from the link below (limited amount). After it leaves beta it will continue to be free. The company explains their revenue model as the following:

“With the privilege of having strong financial backing, eType is completely free because it is truly focused on building a strong community of users, improving its predictive algorithm and releasing new features that will continue to enhance users’ writing skills.”

I guess you could say it works a bit like predictive txt on a mobile.

[YOUTUBE]qGFHFE_SAcw&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Grab a copy:

Homepage:

-

Thanks G.Just what i always wanted. This is brilliant.Gives me great confidence in typing:happy::happy::happy::happy: Thanks G(y)

sounds great! not for me tho as i tend to type dyslexic lol! and have to take the Predictive text off my mobile, otherwise you wouldnt make head nor tail of my messages. But would be good for my sons!

Last edited:
Thanks G.Just what i always wanted. This is brilliant.Gives me great confidence in typing:happy::happy::happy::happy: Thanks G(y)

I hope you find it useful Ally ;)

Users I have spoken to say that once you get in to the swing of using it, it's great.

Works on all Websites & most editors such as Word Notepad, Wordpad ect.

I'm sure it will take a little getting used to but hey, no pain no gain?

Can I interest you in Pink Facebook? lol lol lol

-

This will help me immensely G. Look at that big wordlollol Thanks.Never on facebook,so will save that
For another time.Thanks so much G(y)

Hey G :-)
I'm Daniella, eType's product manager. Thanks for the post!
I guess eType does take a little getting used to but when you do I hope you all find it a great tool :-)
Any and all feedback is always welcome
Thanks again!
D.

Hey G :-)
I'm Daniella, eType's product manager. Thanks for the post!
I guess eType does take a little getting used to but when you do I hope you all find it a great tool :-)
Any and all feedback is always welcome
Thanks again!
D.

Hi Daniella,

Welcome to TechKings. Thanks for dropping by with your comment, and do let us know of any new developments (y)

-

Back