Euro 96. Help

stuss

V.i.P Oakley connesuir
TK Supporter
Any help apprecited
Does anyone have a link to end credits on BBC coverage of Euro 96..

It was Gareth southgate miss. And the BBC decided to play a montage of England's games one song was played
walk away by Cast. Excellent tune but cannot find the clip. Scoured YouTube for years any help appreciated

Stuss

Just wait for awhile stuss, when England go out on penalties of the world cup, bbc might play it again, just kidding, what about the bbc sport website page could you not type it in and see what happens, do they have an archive page?, not sure.

Cheers for reply.. I worked with sweatys who as often as possible reminded me about euro 96.even though Colin Hendry still doesn't know where Gaza went

It was on YouTube about 2000 but got pulled .. BBC links show venables getting patronized.. then the show ends ..
It's a really emotional clip. If your English supporter. And the fact I went to Holland game brings back memories.

Not an England supporter myself, not what you would call against them but i am irish, but i am interested in seeing how England do in this world cup, they after all have some of the best players from the EPL and Kane should get a few more goals, apart from Ireland i have always liked Argentina, but i said on another thread at the start of the tournament, their defence is poor, turns out its the whole team thats playing badly.

Thanks for looking . I have looked for years and admit defeat ...
Here is the link to the song
Still get goosebumps wherever
when ever I hear this song

Yeah one of the old kodi builds had a lot of old football footage on etc but i cant remember which one it was and had loads of boxing footage etc all from the 80's and 90's

Did BBC have rights to make this video? Closest I've found is a content removed clip.

Code:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3o8Oq1qFg

Maybe they didn't pay royalties or something? Finding this video is harder than finding waldo lol

Last edited:
Back