Exit button

I'm running wooshbuild on my zgemma h2s, using iptv.

For some reason now if i select a channel I want to watch, press select it changes to that channel but leaves the epg on (unless i hold select for a few seconds)

If I then press EXIT to close the epg it does so but takes me back to the previous channel I was watching.

It might sound trivial but it's doing my head in, anyone know how to change it?

I've gone through the menus and can change function of alot of buttons but seems exit aint one of them.

Cheers

so then what is your settings in side epg

epg
menu
OK button (short)?
OK button (long)?

mine is
OK button (short) zap
OK button (long) zap + exit

so then what is your settings in side epg

epg
menu
OK button (short)?
OK button (long)?

mine is
OK button (short) zap
OK button (long) zap + exit

Yup mines the same, but it's the exit button I'm reffering too.

If you go EPG, pick a different channel, ok button (short) it'll change the channel, then hit EXIT see if it stays on that channel (as I want it to) or goes back to the channel you was watching before you changed

I'm running wooshbuild on my zgemma h2s, using iptv.

For some reason now if i select a channel I want to watch, press select it changes to that channel but leaves the epg on (unless i hold select for a few seconds)

If I then press EXIT to close the epg it does so but takes me back to the previous channel I was watching.

It might sound trivial but it's doing my head in, anyone know how to change it?

I've gone through the menus and can change function of alot of buttons but seems exit aint one of them.

Cheers
Hi,

Please were you able to solve this problem then? If yes, what did you do ?

When in the EPG pressing OK shows a preview of what's on that channel. If you want to change to that channel press OK again.
Pressing exit will revert to the previous channel.

This is the default behaviour and is not a bug.
You can alter the settings by pressing the menu button whilst in the EPG.

Back