EXpiry Date for New Starview SMGO221

Status
Not open for further replies.
we all feel like that the customers who have bought from starview, but be grateful the kiddy switched it back on, however long you get out the box be grateful, because its mostly free, apart from buying the box, if you went withSLY or Virmin then you would have been paying alot more.

No lads i dont see your ponts here

Yeah kiddy got the server back on no correction Kiddy told us to download a file smgo, Then he made a statement that the boxs sub would be 12 months from date of smgo install and quite right to as it was not down to us the servers went down in a blaze of Blue..

Then after a non connection isuue which its plain to see was pre planned its announced that we all need the "definitive" download will solve all issues (yeah right starview/kiddy) So like lambs to the slaughter we all flash that great two days decent service followed by bang sorry people we need paying end of.

Well Kiddy your obvoisley the voice of S"£% V$%w

Please pass the message to your boss's

I paid £90 for my box i was told i would get a 12 month sub, Well the servers went donw for months cos you got a visit from the Blue helmet brigage. Downer but still you have my £90 Heres show must go on 12 months new sub Great. Not delivered Not Great

Tell you what return my £90 i'll send your box back we will say no more on the topic, I'll forget about the starview 4 and 5 i bought that went the tip. Everyones happy

What you say then Kiddy an you forward that on?

What a guy.lol

So no i dont see how hes done any of us "favores"

No lads i dont see your ponts here

Yeah kiddy got the server back on no correction Kiddy told us to download a file smgo, Then he made a statement that the boxs sub would be 12 months from date of smgo install and quite right to as it was not down to us the servers went down in a blaze of Blue..

Then after a non connection isuue which its plain to see was pre planned its announced that we all need the "definitive" download will solve all issues (yeah right starview/kiddy) So like lambs to the slaughter we all flash that great two days decent service followed by bang sorry people we need paying end of.

Well Kiddy your obvoisley the voice of S"£% V$%w

Please pass the message to your boss's

I paid £90 for my box i was told i would get a 12 month sub, Well the servers went donw for months cos you got a visit from the Blue helmet brigage. Downer but still you have my £90 Heres show must go on 12 months new sub Great. Not delivered Not Great

Tell you what return my £90 i'll send your box back we will say no more on the topic, I'll forget about the starview 4 and 5 i bought that went the tip. Everyones happy

What you say then Kiddy an you forward that on?

What a guy.lol

So no i dont see how hes done any of us "favores"

Well my freind who's fault was it ur Sv 4/5 went the journey!

So ur saying I should have left everyone in the dark 4month ago without connection???

Get ur self an lnb, a dish, cable, dm500 and 12 months sub's still doesn't equate to 90 plus support costs of say 45

That's yes 135!! Still significantly less!!!

Oh by the way sly card share will cease soon enough I assure you!

Also it's not our fault someone decided to leach of our server thus causing the lockdown and selling the unofficial Boxs for a sixth of the price of an original! Then leaching off a service that a company is paying for!!

So u tell me why the team should support, maintain and pay for a service that someone else is benefitting from! It was designed for our customers not someone else's!

we all feel like that the customers who have bought from starview, but be grateful the kiddy switched it back on, however long you get out the box be grateful, because its mostly free, apart from buying the box, if you went withSLY or Virmin then you would have been paying alot more.

Very good point!!!!

Some people on here need to have a serious word with themselves. There are so many kiss arses on here who are scared of rocking the boat and upsetting kiddy coz they still believe he's doing them a favour.

Kiddy is a criminal and a liar - FACT! Why are people so trusting towards him. I was on to him ages ago and the kiss arse gang tried to shoot me down.

And now he's trying to back out of what he said back in March. Starview will be finished by the end of this year.

Shoddy, amateur service with nothing but contempt for people who have put money in their pockets.

I could not agree more with Phil-1979

Basicaly people Kiddy told us all a pack of lies since smgo you all paid for you box's there card sharing house got swooped on and closed

Months not days later kiddy anounced the show must go on updates we got our starviews back on he got us to trust him promised 12 months subs for all in March we all thought well done good one Kipper i mean Kiddy.... He brings out another update we all swallow it cos we think hes Gary glitter the leader of the gang but turns out hes a wrongun as well cos BANG all the box's are shut down unless we sent Kiddy are £45 os he wants a new range rover...

Kiddy you have done us all up like a KIPPER well done you B itch wish i'd thought of it as i'd like a 60 plater with a great big 70,k badge on the front too

We owe you nothing your robbing us blind your firms worth nothing and your reputation is in bits

People look at the evidence there a shambles

Last edited:
So you paid £90 for the reciever and have had 4 months service.
Did you honestly think you were going to recieve cable tv for ever more.
4 months full package from vermin would certainly cost you more than £90 quid.
Don`t be so nieve.
The £45 pounds there asking for the next 12 months is peanuts,you would spend more than that on the piss over the weekend and think nothing of it.
Just get it in perspective!.

Think about it!

Do you honestly think your going to actually get the 12 months for YOUR £45? I never for my £90 its kinda a no brainer

It's my whole point!

And what about the cost of the reciever in the first instance,that would probably cost nearly £90 on it`s own.
I will pay the £45 and if i get 12 months sevice great, and if not i will probley moan about it like you and others but thats the chance i will take for a poultry £45.
It`s a chance we all take.

you need to have a serious think b4 u start to make payments via paypal for aas it stands illegal service as stated b4 in this thread you may as well hand over your bank details as in short why should you pay for a service that no less than 3 months ago was described by the kiddy as a 12 month update from the point of the 1st installation which whatever his now now protestations is nothing of the sort use your grey matter people look at the bigger picture !!!

Ok, here is the deal. You can dislike my post, you can bitch throw a tantrum or whatever the hell else you want to do, but whatever you do, know this.....this is the one and only warning. You are all free to express your opinions in the manner of your choosing provided it abides by the rules, however, I will not tolerate any direct name calling towards any member of this forum. Your frustrations are noted, but Phil-1979 and hunter1010 or whoever else chimes in, if you feel you need to continue with the name calling you will be banned, permanently. The forum rules are specific in regard to personal attacks and so are my feelings about it.

Last edited:
yo

had no problem with box done all up dates first 2 show must go on freezing the new 1 still on for me so ime happy cheers kiddy

Hold on a minute ferguj1, where have I been "name calling"? Everything I have said in my post is an actual fact based on obvious observations from over the last few months.

My post wasn't about name calling or a personal attack. The Kiddy isn't on this site as a member anyway. He is on here as the representive of a service. So just like if people criticise Sly or Virmin, Kiddy and SV should be open to tha same criticisms if people are not happy with the service.

He came on here in March with all his promises like he was here to sort out SV's rep. Then he says we get 12 months from date of installation of HIS software.

Service goes on and off and then a few new S/W later peoples boxes start going back off amd he wants people to send him money via paypal for another 12 months "unguaranteed". Well what happens if people send him money and then down the line they get raided. 1 small investigation in to Paypal and the police will have PROOF of everyone who has paid him for the service. And what exactly are you paying for? he hasn't even got all the channels back on yet from FEBRUARY and he wants money off people.

And I TOLD you all a while ago he wasn't doing all this for free and he said he was and he was one of the good guys. Lies Lies Lies.

Oh and he also thought I was stupid by casually trying to get my box mac address so he could ban me last time. Ha ha ha ha!!!

And

TheKiddy is not affiliated with this forum in any other way than being a registered member sharing information with everyone else and therefore falls under the same rules as everyone else.
All information found here is use at your own risk, just like purchasing a starview box i would imagine :)

Ill close this thread as kiddy has posted on the latest thread that he will read and try to answer any questions there.

http://www.techkings.org/starview/26094-starview-6-7-reg-fix-svsupport101.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back