F5 Open Box Scrambling

I have been using what is likely a cloned F5 Openbox for a couple of years with a pretty good purchased CLine. I am with BT Broadband but using a separate TP Link Router. Over the last couple of weeks my subscription channels have been scrambled. Naturally i blamed the supplier at first but in fairness i have never had any issues with them before and they insisted that their servers were fine. (It shows as offline in the Manage CCCam setup within the box.

The supplier suggested disconnecting the box, switching off the router and then restarting them both. When i do this the subscription channels come back for around 5 - 10 minutes then scramble again. I have a spare box this tme a Skybox which i used to replace the normal one. I updated the cline to the current one and again swithed off the router and back on again. When i do this i once again get the subscription channels for around 5 - 10 minutes before they scramble again.

The router seems to be working fine because when the boxes scramble i can still surf the net and use and Android TV Box. I was wondering if anyone as had this issue themselves. Could it be anything BT are doing or some strange setting in the TP Link Router (Although i have used this router successfully for around 6 months)

Many Thanks

Try this---

In MY BT

Turn off parental controls
Turn off web protect

In the router settings.
Turn off BT access control

Reaper.

Last edited:
Thanks Reaper....The router is a TP Link TD-W9980 I have checked the Parental Contols are off but can see none of the other settings on it.

Both settings are shown as off in My BT. Think i may try a free cline to see if that can rule out the cline possibility once and for all.

Back