F5s no signal on all channels inc fta

C2atb

It was all working fine on last Tuesday and been away . When I switched it on I can't get any of the channels . They all show no signal , I'm doing a blind serve now . Also I have sky +downstairs and always have run the 2 together for last 3 years with no problems .

The blind scan found a few channels and seem to be poor strength I'm going to try and plug it in where the skyplus is see if that helps , where would I get a correct psu from , I don't have another box

Poor strength will usually indicate a bad connection or a slight movement on the dish caused by bad weather---it won't really cause problem with sky+ box as stronger box but any movement can cause openbox error.
New psu's are available cheap on e-bay.
Reaper.

I left everything off all day yesterday including the skyplus downstairs , turned on the f5s and all channels working again with 76-84 ish signal strength. I don't know if it's maybe the the box had been left on for a week and the powerpack overworking itself or anything to do with turning off the skyplus downstairs but going to turn on skyplus now and see if it has any effect . It hasn't done for the last 2-3 years tho

Back