Factory Reset Mag 322w1

doubleg

Hello, Can anyone help PLEASE, I have the above Mag and i am unable to get the thing back to factory settings, I have changed from nand1 and 2, I have done this several times before rebooting but the box won't reset. I have held the button on the back in at the back but it still wont reset.

Can anyone help, I need to install new firmware on this box, I download it from infomir eu but it will not load from the memory stick. I have seen on a youtube video that the firmware needs to be in a folder but I am unable to find it in a folder on the infomir site. please help

Can anyone help, I need to install new firmware on this box, I download it from infomir eu but it will not load from the memory stick. I have seen on a youtube video that the firmware needs to be in a folder but I am unable to find it in a folder on the infomir site. please help
On your desktop,right click your mouse,go down to new,then select folder,a new folder will be created on your desktop you can delete the name called New folder and rename it to mag322 then enter to save,drag and drop your firmware into that folder then send the folder to the usb stick

Back