Fastest Enigma2 boxes with terrestrial tuner?

I think E2 boxes are still fairly common (probably more so with the old school users) . All my friends use E2, but I think most people now don't understand E2 and are told they are no good for IPTV etc ,and just get Android. I have never get any issues with my E2 boxes and they run everything no problem as long as you get an up to date box .Most people said E2 was dead when card sharing went and look how many years ago that has been. As long as you still have developers updating their firmware it will continue. But who knows what the future will bring.

I find the Dual on E2 is slower than my SF8008 even with more ram. And it gets no where near my UE speed wise.
I feel the same some times zgemma h9 combo faster response than my gigablue uhd quad 4k .
but overall the gigablue for me is still better no buffering notice on iptv channels and all round more stable , on a personal note just wish the octagon models could take internal hard drives.

I think E2 boxes are still fairly common (probably more so with the old school users) . All my friends use E2, but I think most people now don't understand E2 and are told they are no good for IPTV etc ,and just get Android. I have never get any issues with my E2 boxes and they run everything no problem as long as you get an up to date box .Most people said E2 was dead when card sharing went and look how many years ago that has been. As long as you still have developers updating their firmware it will continue. But who knows what the future will bring.
Well yes for me I can have satellite , terrestrial, and various iptv providers and just move between bouquets on my stb's
rather than with say firestick or android tv where you need to switch accounts via app to get to other provider.

Well yes for me I can have satellite , terrestrial, and various iptv providers and just move between bouquets on my stb's
rather than with say firestick or android tv where you need to switch accounts via app to get to other provider.
Agreed, i have a zgemma H7s so pretty old school but does everything i need, 3 tuners plus iptv loads of recording options and very customisable.
Runs iptv flawlessly.

Thankfully I only need Terrestrial at the moment and IPTV. The 4K SE will do for the next few years. Hopefully the E2 scene will continue for some time yet. I love having the freedom to switch seamlessly between Freeview through the aerial and IPTV using bouquets. I haven't seen any Android solution for that but I am behind the times.

Back