Fifa 10 Servers shutting down

leemoo

Wasn't to sure were to post this exactly...here seemed as good as any.

Don't know if anyone is interested but the servers for Fifa 10 will be shutting down from December 6th.
I'm p***ed off about it as its the only fifa i enjoy these days.

December 6, 2011 Online Service Shutdown

FIFA 10 for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
FIFA 10 Ultimate Team for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360

I also have Fifa 10, but hardly play it online. :)

And yes this is the downfall for all games that have the capability for online game play. The manufacturers can only support the games online features for so long until they have to drop it, otherwise it will be difficult to provide consistant online game play for newer game titles.

Its like all the age old multiplayer games you become used to and just dont seem as good as newer versions, to me though they are quickly forgotten about as you become more accustomed to newer releases.
Its like the old call of duty releases, used to love the old style of play but i have to say new releases bring more challenges, we're getting older and younger players are kicking our asses as they are more used to newer style releases!

Its like all the age old multiplayer games you become used to and just dont seem as good as newer versions, to me though they are quickly forgotten about as you become more accustomed to newer releases.
Its like the old call of duty releases, used to love the old style of play but i have to say new releases bring more challenges, we're getting older and younger players are kicking our asses as they are more used to newer style releases!

What do you mean we're getting old...I am only 90 yrs young LOL

Annoying thing was, i bought Fifa 12 but didn't like it, so traded it in. I enjoy online on 10 so it looks like I'll have to go and get 12 again if i want the online play. Maybe time to give PES a look at again. Use to love that but that went crap also, but need a fix of some online footy so will have to at least give it a look see.

Back