1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS4 Fifa 17

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by nickyd186, Apr 15, 2017.

1. nickyd186

nickyd186 TK Veteran

Anyone got any tips so I can give my boys a arse wipping last time I played PlayStation was when the original one was out.
    I gave it a go yesterday and it seems things have changed a little since mid 90's
    The mum your so old and past it quote came out any advice to show them up is appreciated

bangord30 likes this.
  2. Walk towards left of the goal, shoot and curve in the corner - button right on joystick. The goalie never comes close!

Edit - that's sensible soccer on my Amiga in 1995 I'm thinking of! These were the days...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

nickyd186 and garryboy like this.
  3. garryboy

garryboy Registered

S.W.O.S the best football game ever. Endless hours of fun. Falling asleep in double maths the next day after an all nighter.

I have it on my Xbox 360. It's still awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bangord30 likes this.
  4. nickyd186

nickyd186 TK Veteran

I remember my brother having a spectrum zx with emyln Hughes international soccer we thought the images then was amazing..... how times have changed

bangord30 likes this.
  5. Lol I had that on my speccy too. Sure Peter Beardsley even had a game!

nickyd186 likes this.
  6. nickyd186

nickyd186 TK Veteran

Think your right there does ring a bell..... those were the days Saturday's in the market our kid going though all the cassette games and me looking at the cassette music albums

bangord30 likes this.
  7. Some memories yup. Just not the same now. You were some peeved though if left it loading, went for you tea thinking it should be ready time get back, and it had crashed!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    nickyd186 likes this.
  8. Buckham_uk

Buckham_uk TK Veteran

{Support Worker (adults with autism)
    Doncaster, England
    Set it up. Add me as a friend and I'll remote play on your behalf :thumbsup: I won't go easy on him lol

bangord30 likes this.