Firestick apps setup.

cactikid

VIP Member
Just trying to setup my new 4K firestick and i have not gone to the Play store yet as want to load BeeTv and NovaTv and others without ads.

Unsure how to proceed to get files from downloads on TK to Firestick to get the ball rolling.
Cheers

Just trying to setup my new 4K firestick and i have not gone to the Play store yet as want to load BeeTv and NovaTv and others without ads.

Unsure how to proceed to get files from downloads on TK to Firestick to get the ball rolling.
Cheers
Have a look at the list @mike123 put up with the downloaded codes you just enter into downloader to download and install them

Cheers
There are 2 other options - use "Send Files to TV" App on your Android phone or get an Adapter Cable & use a USB stick.
You need "Developer Mode" enabled.

Option 1 - Send Files to TV
Install "Send Files to TV" app on your Android Phone.
On Firestick - Search Appstore for "Send Files to TV" & install it.
Go to - My Fire TV - Developer Options - Install unknown apps - Turn ON "Send Files To TV".

Option 2 - USB Adapter Cable
Insert a clean USB, message should come up - "Unable to Read USB Device" - then format it to "External Storage".
Remove USB, add a new folder, name it APK & add the apps that you want.
On Firestick - Search Appstore for "File Manager for Fire TV" (TV File Manager) & install it.
Follow instructions - Allow access - Need Extra Storage Permission - Open app settings - Permissions - Allow management of all files.
Open "TV File Manager" & then open an app in the APK folder - "Need Install Unknown Apps Permission" - Give Access - Turn ON AnExplorer.

You can now load any apps you want without downloading anything else on Firestick.
Amazon cable for usb - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07M83762Y?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Cheers
Is use abdlink from my PC but you can use appstofire from a mobile phone.

Youtube is full of guides on how to do this.

I get lost on my Android phone and losing things 😂.

Cables look interesting from Amazon but might be next month before i purchase them as might need 2 ?

Regarding usb size what size does one need for storage for apps as have a few around here that could do with been used.

Plenty of good points to ponder and looking at YouTube videos and falling asleep again .

Cheers Folks.

I get lost on my Android phone and losing things 😂.

Cables look interesting from Amazon but might be next month before i purchase them as might need 2 ?

Regarding usb size what size does one need for storage for apps as have a few around here that could do with been used.

Plenty of good points to ponder and looking at YouTube videos and falling asleep again .

Cheers Folks.
Think you can use any size, anything better than the 8gb installed already. I have a 64gb , about £6 from Amazon.

Back