1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firestick smart iptv app not working

Discussion in 'Kodi - Android box - Firesticks - MXQ' started by doc2002, Nov 27, 2018.

1. doc2002

doc2002 Registered

hi guys looking a bit of advice have set up a firestick with the smart iptv app up for someone (i use a zgemma) and gave him the contact details of the guy i use for my sub but it has now stopped working, it is coming up Connection failed in the bottom right hand corner and 1 check playlist Nr. 1 URL! in the bottom corner. when i go into the settings it is showing the MAC and it is saying activated in green at the top corner which i take it meaning that the sub hasnt ran out.

i have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it plus wiping the cache but havent had any luck.

2. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    Have you contacted the supplier and asked them yet.

3. rpidemon

rpidemon TK Veteran Forum Supporter

28.2e
    If the supplier says the sub is still active give IPTV Smarters a try much better for a Firestick than Smart IPTV in my opinion there is also STB emu pro which is pretty decent.

4. NazoDoop

NazoDoop TK Veteran Forum Supporter

that just means that the APP itself ( smart iptv ) has been activated, not your actual sub from your provider