Firestick via HDMI Converter

Hi
Not sure if the right correct forum section but here goes.
I’m trying to connect a firestick to my daughters LG 42” lcd tv but the HDMI ports don’t work.
I bought a HDMI to video (yellow/red/white) converter to try connect via the video connections on the tv.
The firestick starts to boot up then it goes to a multicolour line screen with “No Signal” broadcasted. It then tries to boot again and so on keeps doing that. Now and again it’ll give me a screen that it’s optimising for storage etc then the No Signal multicolour screen comes up again.
Does the same whether on PAL or NTSC.
Is there anything I can do or anything else to try?

Hi
Not sure if the right correct forum section but here goes.
I’m trying to connect a firestick to my daughters LG 42” lcd tv but the HDMI ports don’t work.
I bought a HDMI to video (yellow/red/white) converter to try connect via the video connections on the tv.
The firestick starts to boot up then it goes to a multicolour line screen with “No Signal” broadcasted. It then tries to boot again and so on keeps doing that. Now and again it’ll give me a screen that it’s optimising for storage etc then the No Signal multicolour screen comes up again.
Does the same whether on PAL or NTSC.
Is there anything I can do or anything else to try?
also do a factory rest on it and firmware updates on atv that works but try the below method with extension piece..

Drop it off at the tip and buy her a new one if the hdmi ports aren’t working it will probably die soon anyway.

Back