Firestick vs Smart TV

well I do not even have google chomecast 4k device but from what I have read elsewere.
simple no restrictions as like firestick just download apps from google apps and remote control seems to be far better. But If you do a search online yourself then you may see what others have to comment about it.
I don’t think the remote being better will make me change from fire stick to chromecast.
well I do not even have google chomecast 4k device but from what I have read elsewere.
simple no restrictions as like firestick just download apps from google apps and remote control seems to be far better. But If you do a search online yourself then you may see what others have to comment about it.
Looking on Reddit and some articles, it seems more prefer firestick over chromecast. I guess I’ll stick with what I’ve got.

In fairness it doesn’t matter what app or device you use you provider would have to provide uncompressed 4k channels to get true 4k.
A lot have them compressed have you looked in your firestick settings and tried changing the resolution on your device

Back